Antibiotic medicine is disgusting) Part 11

It was time for me to take my medicines. Yay. 

I see blue eye guy take out all the medicines from a pharmacy bag and lay them all out . There were probably over twenty . Not all of them were pills tho some of them were creams so I could put on my back wich I had to put on my back after I took the pills and some disinfectant stuff and all that shit. But yeah. You get the idea. "Take the antibiotic first" blue eye guy tells me. "Okay" I say. As I grab the bottle. He has a spoon with him so I tell him to give me the spoon. And he does. "Okay, take it" he says as I he gives me the spoon that's full of wight liquid. I open my mouth and let him put the spoon in my mouth. And I regret it. I REALLY FREAKIN REGERET IT.  Oh my god. I'm gagging. I'm gonna throw up on him. I can't keep the liquid in my mouth. I'm gonna throw up. "No No no no  Ivy bring it down don't throw up. IVY just throw it down. Ivy keep it in" and it's just no use I'm gagging. "I need to go to the bathroom" I say as I gag. I felt like I was gonna throw up any second. I get up quickly wich causes my back to be in pain. And I head to the bathroom. Don't ask me how but I did. And then I was at the toilet and everything came out. Wight disgusting liquid comes out and that's all. Once I'm done I wash my face and mouth and get out of the bathroom. "who ever made that Medicine should get sued" I say. My voice is very scratchy and gone. "That's why I told you to take it first so you wouldn't throw up the pills" he says. "Smart guy." I say. "You have to take the antibiotic" he says. Is He joking ? " are you crazy! Dude! I will not take that again! Didn't you just see me  vomit my guts out! Why don't you try it if your so strongly loving it!" I yell at him. But barely cuz my voice is gone. " fine, we'll both do it at the same time" he says. I wasn't sure if it was safe but I didn't really care. "Fine" I say as my voice cracks.wow. I sound like a teenage boy. He gets two spoons from a little thing that was resting on the little nightstand that I have next to my bed and pour the liquid into one and gives it to me and pours it into another one and holds it up to himself. "Okay, on the count of three we're both gonna drink it at the same time. Okay?" He asks and I nod my head. "One,two,three" and we both chug it down. I gaged and he gaged. We both gaged. But we drank it. "OH MY FREAKING GOD THAT IS  THE WORST THING THAT IVE EVER TASTED!" He screams. And then he gags again. I'm pretty sure all my the color from my face was gone when I realized that I had to take another spoon of it. "Oh shit" he says."oh, poor you" he says again. "Dude can you shut the hell up?" I ask annoyed. He just raises his hands up in surrender. "Just give it to me" I say. I'm done with this shit. "I'm done with this shit I'm just gonna chug it down and be a man" I say. "You're a women" he says. "I know dumbass" I say. "Just fill the spoon up and let me drink it" I say. And he does. He points the spoon to my mouth. "I'm gonna count to three when I say three just shuff it in my mouth, okay?" I say. "One,two,three" he puts it in my mouth. I close my nose and swallow the liquid. I gaged. And that's all. He high fived me. But now I had to take the pills and has to put ointment.

I've taken my pills. Now i just have ointment. I can't do this by myself. "Yo, put the cream stuff on my back" I say. He just nods. "Turn on your stomach" and I do. Now my face is squished against the leathery like bed. My back is covered with little cloths that cover up my whole back. He takes the tape off . And I wince. "Sorry" he murmurs. Then he starts taking the cloth off and I'm clutching the bed sheets so tight that my finger tips are cold from the blood that rushed out of them. Finally the cloth is off and now he starts putting iodine. "Dude! GO A LITTLE GENTLER YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream. And he just keeps quit. I turn my head twords him a little. and I see my back. And it looks horrible. It's all orange around the edges from the iodine but the cut is absolutely disgusting. It's nacty red and bruised so badly and has extra skin on the cut. It was very unpleasant. But hey. I'm used to this stuff. It's alright. "I'm sorry" he says. "What? Why?" I ask. "I-I could've protected you" he says in a low whisper. "Aw dude. Now I feel bad!" I say. "I'm not kidding. I should've protected you. And I failed. Even isn't going to be happy. I failed.  Aparetner should protect his other. But I failed" he says.wow. Never seen this side of him. He...he seemed sad. And I felt bad. I felt like giving him a hug. "Dude, I can protect myself." I say. "And I can protect you if you want" I say as I give him a wink. "But you don't have to protect me. I've lived like this for seven years. I can handle a stab in the back. If I depend on someone else I'll get used to it. And life long advice muchacho. When someone gives you an inch you take a mile" I say. I didn't agree with it of course. But I said it. I hated it. But I said it. I hated it because my father said that. And I hate my father. Well my foster father. He was just looking at me. Then he looked at my back. My neck was starting to hurt because the whole time my neck was up and looking at him. So I finally rest my head on the bed. He starts doing little circles with his thumb near my cut. It felt reassuring. It felt safe. But I knew I shouldn't get used to it. And I won't. "You done there muchacho?" I ask him. "Why do you say that so much?" He asks. "I feel like the word belongs to me when I say it. It makes feel  in control" I answer honestly. I know it's stupid. But it did. And I felt like it was family to my tongue. Like it belonged there. But it was stupid. "No need to laugh" I say. He's been quiet. He's still doing circles around my cut. But he already applied the cream. "Ya gonna wrap it for me?" I ask. And he nods. He grabs  some cloth and wraps my whole back. I had to do the plank so he could wrap it around and that hurt but I stayed quiet. "You know blue eye guy. You're more than what meets the eye" I say.  "No ones ever said that to me" he says. 

*************

OKAY! How was this chapter? I'm sorry if it was boring. I'm trying to calm things down since a lot happened before this chapter. But anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And thank you so much! 

I love you guys 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME