Blue eye guy sleeping) Part 12

The brightness is seeping through my closed eyes. I wake up. I see the sun out. I look at the clock and see that it's nine AM. I should get up. I try picking myself up but then realize a weight next to me. I look at the left side of my bed and see blue eye guy sleeping. He's sleeping next to me. Well not really just his upper body the rest is on the chair. His dark eyelashes shadow the place under his eyes a little.his hair is spread out on the bed. Wow. He stayed with me for three days.wow. Wow. I never imagined blue eye guy doing this. Never.  I get up and start walking outside the room. I wanted to ask the nurse If I could shower. So when I was out.i went to a nurse that was walking down the halls. "Um, excuse me. I got stabbed in the back and I have it all stiched up. Can I shower?" I ask.i know that's not what I'm supposed to do. But no one was in the room. And p,us this nurse should know the answers. "Um,I don't really know depends on your cut. But do you know your nurses name? If you do I could call her and ask her." She ses sweatily. "Umm I think it was Audrey? No no umm Aubrey yeah! Aubrey that's her name." I say. "Aubrey Vince?" She asks. How the hell am I supposed to know her last name?! "Don't know" I say back. She calls someone and I recognize they're voice. It's Aubrey. Yay. Once the nurse ends the call she looks at me. "She ses you can take a shower but it can't be hot it has to be cold. Not even room temperature and after your done you have to apply the specified creams she told you to use once you're done". "Okay, thank you" I say. As I head twords my room. I open the door quietly and peek through blue eye guy is still sleeping. Thank god. I go to the bathroom and strip off my hospital dress thingy and I see I feel there's a towel and there is. So I go in the little bathtub and turn on the cold water. Oh shit. This is freezing. I can't breathe. It's so cold so I try jumping up and down so I could get used to the cold while putting shampoo on my hair. My back is in pain tho.so I quit the jumping and take I think like a man. And I do. Once I'm done I get out of the bathtub and grab the road like towel that's in the bathroom. I out on the robe and tie it but it touches my back and I wince in pain. Ouch. That hurt. Okay. How am I gonna do this? I tie it very very loosely. To the point that's it's almost open. But but don't worry nothing will show I feel I don't move too much. I get out of the bathroom and once I'm out I freez. Taking a cold shower plus having the air conditioner on. I felt like an ice cube. I look at my bed and see blue eye guy sleeping on it. How did he get on there? Did he wake up or was he just asleep and didn't realize it?. Don't know. I go and see a a hospital dress thingy and grab it. I'm not gonna change I the bathroom because blue eye guy is sleeping so I don't have to worry. And plus I'm wearing a robe. I put on underwear wich god knows from where I got it. Or who got it and put On my bra that I was originally wearing. I put the dress thingy over my head and realize that it's cold so I look at the couch and see a hoddie I grab it and wear it on top of the hospital thingy. It's big. I think it's blue eye guys but I don't care. I'm cold. So I go to my bed and grab my phone that's on the nightstand and lay  down beside blue eye guy. He's still sleeping. I guess he didn't sleep for two days in a row maybe that's why he was really Tired. I shift my body to the the right side so now I'm facing the window and open my phone and start playing pubg. 

Then I feel someone shorting in the bed. Then I feel a really heavy arm on my waist. Then he shifts closer to me.i can feel his breathing against my ear. "Psst, yo, your arm is heavy get it off" I whisper to him. But more like whisper yell. "Dude!" I say a little louder. He doesn't budge. "YO,DUMBASS" I say in a normal voice. Or a loud voice. Can't tell. He just groans something about granola and shifts even closer to me. I'm considering on slapping his face or spilling a glass of water on his face. Or I can just punch him. But I choose a less mean way. I poke his cheek. I poke it again. He's not waking up! Then I slap his face. And he gets startled for a second and calls me an ass and goes back to sleep. I grab the cup of water that sitting on the nightstand and spill it  on his face. That wakes him up. "Dude! What the fu**!" He screams at me. And I mimic him. "Dude what the fu**". I say in an annoying voice. He looks at me. "If your back wasn't injured right now I swear to god I would've done something bad to you" he says. "Your arms weighs more than my life so I can't breathe so take it off before I snap it" I say. He looks at his arm and smirks. And I do the same. Then he takes his arm off. "That's what I thought you ass" I mumble. Then I feel something cold on my head. I don't flinch. I just took a cold shower this was nothing compared to it. I look at him and just shrug. Showing him that the water he just spilled on my hair didn't effect me.