Teammates:part 1

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.i look at the clock it's 3:00 AM.I sit up, my short black hair all messy. I look around the room hesitating whether to go back to sleep or not. If I do then my boss is gonna kill me for being late. No, I'm gonna get up.

I go walk to the bathroom like a drunk human and hit my head on the door.what an idiot. I groan as I open the door and wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to my room and put some clothes on. Once I'm done I go to the kitchen and grab a granola bar and grab my keys and head out the door. I go to my motorcycle and go to my teammate's workplace. Which is an office in a deserted alley.   So you're probably wondering what I do and why I wake up at three AM And and blah blah blah.  I'm a spy.i work with my team. I track every single move of someone who knows about us. Just in case they tell anyone. And if they do I threaten them and then they get scared so they keep they're mouth shut. Our team is a mystery to everybody. But that doesn't mean that some people don't know about us. That's my job. But it's not that easy, because I can get killed any second. There are a lot of people who despise us,that want to kill us. But I'm sure I'll be okay if I be careful. also I'm seventeen. Wich means  I'm also a Highschool student. That's why I wake up at three. When I'm done with my business I go to school. Cuz ya can't forget about school.              you're also probably wondering about my parents or if I have siblings. Well I don't have any of them. I'm alone. And that's what makes my job easier.I've always thought about my parents, like how they look and why they left me and where they are now. But I've given up now. I just ignore the fact that I'm alone. I don't care either.i like it. I don't like people knowing my life or secrets that's only for me to know. Oh, look! We're here.                                                                                                    I get off my bike and punch in the password.and I get in.  "Sup Ryan!" I say to my teammate. Ryan is the kind of guy who takes his job seriously. He's kinda mature for his age. He knows when to joke and when to be serious.  He's older than me in one year and He has jet black hair and hazel eyes and is tall and Fit.   "Sup Ivy" he ses as he turns away from his computer and  we do our signature handshake. Then I hear Lilly. 

"Hey Lilly" I say to her as she comes in the hanging out area of the office. Lilly is the cutest human living on the face of the earth. shes only 5,2  and I'm 5,7 so that means when I'm hugging her I feel like I'm hugging a baby that's standing up. But don't get fooled by her cute Korean eyes and glasses and her small frame. Because she's a beast. literally a beast.                                                             "Hey Ivy!" She ses in her cute voice,but once again don't get fooled by her. Because she'll act all cute and then when you're least expecting it she will jump on you.thats probably one of the reasons she's here. I give her a hug as I bend my knees down a little. Then I hear my boss Even. He looks really scary from the outside but on the inside he's an okay guy. Even has a beard that he takes more care of than himself. He's also really buff.like his muscles are the rocks. But the rocks a little more buff than him. I hear Even yelling. 

"ZANDER WHY CANT YOU FREAKIN START COMING ON TIME! I TOLD YOU TO BE HERE AT TWO BUT LOOK AT THE TIME! ITS THREE TWENTY! I SWEAR IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN I WILL SNAP THAT LITTLE NECK OF YOURS UNDERSTOOD!" He told Zander. Zander comes out. He looks like a dead potato.sorry Zander. "What are you guys looking at!" He screams at us. We all start laughing.            "What's so funny!" He screams louder this time "Nothing bro, good morning or should I say late morning" I joke he snarls at me. Now Zander is different. He's the type of guy who doesn't take anything seriously and is a goofball but he's also helpful at the same time. Zander is not only my teammate but he's also my closest friend, I like how he's so careless. I like how he is the exact opposite of me. Zander is tall and has dirty blond hair that is almost brown and he has matching eyes. "I hate you guys" he ses as he plops himself on the couch that we have in the hanging out area. "We love you too" Ryan ses.  "Shut the f—" Zander is cut off by Even.                                               "Okay ladies and gens today we have something important to do. We're partnering up with black hill.a similar team to ours but bigger."What the~" we all say. We've never teamed up with another group. Is he planning something?                                                                                                                "I know it's a shocker but they have something we need, the code" Even continuous as we all gasp. The code? Wow. That can literally solve the case we're doing. Oh my god.                                "So what are we gonna help them with?" I ask. "They have a certain guy they're looking for but we'll talk about that when we get there. I'll let they're boss tell you guys everything" he says. "Anyways are you guys ready?" Even asks.  "OH HELL YEAH!" Lilly and Zander scream at the same time. "OK THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GO GO GO!" He screams. I think he's being too charismatic but it's alright.  We all head out the door and go on our bikes. And we follow the boss.

********

hey guys! this is the first part for THE MISSION i hope you liked it! I'll try updating new parts every day and maybe two i don't know! anyways that's all. thank you soo much for reading this chapter love, you guys! bye~                                                                                                               xoxo-peanut;)