Sparks are a curse) Part 29

BLUE EYE GUY P.O.V***

Shit, crap, shit,shit,shit,crap. 

I'm in trouble. This was not supposed to happen. Why the hell did I kiss her and why the hell did I just spoil our whole teams plan. Oh my freaking god I'm an idiot. The biggest idiot alive. 

Can't I get my goddamn hormones on check? Do I have to be such a typical teenager?

And why does this hurt so freaking much. Why do I feel like I just left her. Forever? 

Why? Why does my heart swell whenever I think about her. And why do I regret not walking back and explaining. And why do i want to explain. Why do I want to make myself look not guilty when I truly am?

IVY P.O.V*****

Freaking blue eye guy. 

Son of a bitch. 

It's my fault I trusted him. It's all my fault. Now I've let everyone down....even myself. Well I guess this is what taught me my lesson. I was getting too comfortable. I needed something to put me straight again. So something  did. 

He walked away. He also took part of my heart that I didn't even know he had. I just gave it to him without even feeling it. 

He also was my first kiss. And I'll never,ever forget that kiss. Because when we did my stomach flipped and I felt this spark. This stupid freakin spark that I thaught was all a lie when I read romance books. And look at me. I just experienced it myself. 

Fu** me. Fu** you blue eye guy and fu** you love and also freaking fu** you stupid ass sparks. Stupid sparks. What the hell? Who decided to call it sparks? Why such a lame name? And you know what? Fu** whoever created the word sparks! 

You know what. I'm gonna call him. I'm gonna make him come here and I'm gonna beat the shit out of him. 

"GET YOUR FREAKING ASS HERE RIGHT.NOW" I yell at him. To be honest I was surprised he answered. Asshole. "I'm not" he says over the phone. Fine I'll just tell him through the phone then. "Why? Why are you working against us?! Why are you such  a freaking asshole! Why are stabbing everyone's back including mine!" I yell. I feel tears form in my eyes. No. No.no.no.no. I won't let a dude freaking brake my crying record. I haven't cried in seven years. And this little shit won't make  brake me   so easily. "I'm sorry, but I'm with my team all the time" he says in a quiet voice. "Fuck you,dude. I hate you so much. You were freaking with me for over a month! You saved my ass! You saved it when I got stabbed,you gave me medicine! You washed my hair! I helped you too! You were such a close friend to me! I considered you as a friend! And do you know how freaking hard that is?! DO YOU KNOW! I don't think so! So do me a favor tell your crusty ass boss that we're done with this stupid deal! Tell him it's over and if we ever see one of you little shits things will not go well. Also this is a good bye to you bro. You were a very close friend to me. Almost in my heart, actually you were in my heart. But now you're in my ass you piece of shit. So neve gonna see you again. Also I hope your guy's team goes banckrupt for being caught red handed. And that's all. And also thank you for not telling me your name. I hope I never get to know it" I say to him and I'm physically and mentally tired from how much talking I just did. 

"Wow. Okay. In sorry...ivy" he says and his voice cracks when he ses my name. And then I hang up. I hang up. 

No more friendship. No more feelings. No more heart breaks. No more shit. 

I didn't think of him as more than a friend. But when he kissed me something happened. But I guess it couldn't last long enough for me to know what it is. I'm done. I'm done with this bullshit. I need to got to the office and give my team this big old great news.  My feelings are hurt. And it's so weird to say that I actually have feelings. And that they're actually hurt. Fu**this bro. This is too much. Who would want to got through this? Well I know. Not me. Not ever me. 

Time skip~~~

"They WHAT?!" Even screams. I cringe. His voice is louder than... I don't need know what to compare it to, to be honest. So let's forget about that. Let's focus  on how pissed Even is right now. 

"Yup, but I don't know what they're working against us in. I just confirmed it. I... also told him to tell his crusty ass boss to tell him that he deal is over. Hope you're not about that" I say to him. "You know, you do things without asking people. You also think that you're the leader. But you're wrong I am. I'm the founder I'm the one who teamed you guys up and I will allways be the one until I say so!" He starts yelling. Get out of here man. "Stop yelling please. Or else I'm gonna get mad and do something bad" I say to him quietly. One think I can't handle is when someone yells at me. Infront of my freaking face. It reminds me of my phoster piece of shit dad. 

He lowers his voice. "You need to stop deciding things on your own. You're not the leader. You're not the only one in black hill. So please don't be selfish" he says and he dismisses  me. 

I grab a reces pieces from the vending machine and and go and hop on my bike. 

I'm the selfish one. 

All my work revolves around them. 

But they don't know that. 

Only i do. 

*********

Helllooooo everyone! 

Short chapter. I know I'm sorry. Just wanted to say..that the next few chapters might take a turn. Or not. Haven't decided yet. 

But anyways that was stupid. 

Thank you for reading this chapter! <3 

Love you guys! 

Bye! 

Xoxo-ME