Chapter XXXVIII: Firery Room (the real one)

7

*inserts random emoji*

👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻

No one's Pov

Once Lucy's body dropped on the ground Levy immediately rushed to her side.

"I'll call Wendy." Erza said and picked up her phone.

"How is she?" Natsu asked.

"Three stab wounds and a bullet shot on the shoulder." Levy replied rushing to the first aid kit.

———

Wendy already arrived at the scene and now checking up on Lucy. While in the other room Natsu kept on walking back and forth.

"Will you please sit the fuck down you're making me dizzy." Gajeel said.

"I can't. What if something bad happened to her. What if she never wakes up. What if-" Natsu said but the other words that came out of his mouth suddenly become gibberish.

"Natsu-san Wendy is the best doctor we know. She can definitely handle Lucy-san." Juvia said.

"She's right Natsu and as far as I know Lucy can handle this she's strong." Levy nodded.

"I promised Anna that I'll..." Natsu breathed out.

"Natsu-" Erza is about to say something but interrupted by Wendy opening the door.

"Wendy!" Natsu stopped walking and rushed to Wendy's side. "How is she?"

"Badly injured but stable." Wendy replied with a smiled.

"Oh thank God." Natsu sighed in relief.

"Natsu!" Mira called out.

"Laxus just sent me a picture of the person who did this to them." she said and took out her phone.

"Yeah, he and Gajeel decided to ask Arthur for CCTV footage," Levy said.

"Here." Mira handed out her phone to Natsu. "His name is Draven Adara and if it isn't obvious enough he works for Ankhresam."

Natsu clenched his fists and breathes put a heavy sigh. He took out his phone and started dialing a number.

Natsu's pov

📞📞📞

Why did you call me your buddies are just here a while ago.

Do you have a room in which I can destroy?

Why?

Just answer my question!

Sheesh, no need to shout. You can use room 566 I'm replacing everything inside there anyway.

Give me the key.

No need the door's broken.

Where?

Third floor.

📞📞📞

Another call.

📞📞📞

Karma Akabane

Natsu Dragneel

Do you know someone named Draven Adara?

Yes

Bring him to me ALIVE. I'm in Arthur's hotel at the moment.

What do I get out of this?