Chapter VII: Gun shots

Lucy's Pov

I woke up pretty early in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet and I decided to take a little walk down the beach.

I wore my pastel pink swimsuit and a white see-through swim cover-up.

----

I'm leaving footprints behind me and I saw Nate on the beach.

"Hey, Nate!" I ran up to him.

"Lucy!" He greeted me back his body is still in the water, it was only his head that is above water.

"Isn't pretty early for a dip?" I asked him.

"I just love how cold the water is, I can't help myself." He chuckled.

"Mind if I join you?" I requested.

"I'm not quite sure about that, the water is super cold." He said standing up from where he sat showing his toned and drenched abs.

"I can handle it," I said and took a dip in the water joining him.

"Fuck!!" I screamed as the cold water drenched my body.

"I tried to warn ya." He chuckled.

----

After my stroll and dip with Nate, I decided to go back to the hotel, I was about to reach over to the doorknob until a heard gunshots. My hands started to tremble.

Damnit! I thought I'm over this.

I quickly unlocked the door and hid inside the bathroom.

Lucy stops trembling, you're over this!! Stop being so weak!!

Once the firing stopped. The door heard the door open and close

No one's Pov

Lucy stepped outside the bathroom only to see Vivian still in her pajamas holding a cup of coffee and Juvia in a black dress near the door.

"Juvia, Vivian did you hear those firing, are you two okay," Lucy asked.

"L-Lucy-San," Juvia said.

"Are you two okay, what are you even doing outside?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"Juvia's Fine Juvia Just visited a friend," Juvia answered.

"I just went outside to grab some coffee," Vivian added.

Juvia's Pov

That was so close. I was changing my clothes in the bathroom with a sigh I covered my gun and the strap with my dress.

I exited the bathroom. And Lucy was there fixing her bag and Vivian is sipping her coffee on her table. I then swiftly put my gun and the strap in my secret compartment on my luggage.

"Juvia," she said from behind me.

Crap. She got me.

"This is nothing" I panicked.

"Alright.... by the way, how's our outfit for the ball tonight." She asked.

Alright, Juvia changes the subject.

"Juvia will take care of it, I know someone here" I proudly said.

Gray's Pov

"Gray, you and Juvia take care of that bastard while I'm on the meeting Lucy's with me so there's no need to rush," Natsu said as he finished eating his breakfast.

"Don't worry we got this" I said fixing my shirt.

———