Chapter XXXIX: Let's watch End Game

6

*inserts random emoji*

🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

April 24, 2019
England

No one's pov

"Sir Mr. Dragneel is in room 207 on the second floor." The receptionist said to the blonde man in front of her.

"Thanks." The man nodded and went upstairs.

———

"Well isn't this a sight." The man entered the room in which everyone seems to avoid Natsu.

The man went closer to Natsu and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Larcade you're here." Natsu said.

"I'm really sorry for just showing up now. I have a business to attend back in  Russia." Larcade said.

"It's fine. If you're here the first time who knows what will happen to ya." Gajeel said.

"Also before we discuss things take a bath first uncle. You stink." Larcade said and covered his nose by the last sentence.

"Fine." Natsu sighed. "We'll talk later." He added eyeing at Larcade.

———

After Natsu walked out of the room Larcade sighed and started talking.

"Look I know you're all mad." Larcade said.

"Natsu told us everything. And if he decided to give you a chance. We're all okay with it." Erza said.

"And everyone deserves a second chance no matter how evil their past actions may be. I should know." Jellal added.

"When uncle gave me a second chance I was pretty shocked. I expected to be burned alive after that battle. What Uncle did made me rethink everything. I went back to Russia and started all over again." Larcade said.

"Good for you then." Lucy smiled.

Larcade looked at Lucy and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. We get it." Lucy replied.

"Also we're about to go back to Japan why did Natsu call you out here?" Laxus asked.

"Simple, Ankhresam still thinks I hold a grudge against Uncle." Larcade started.

"And with that information in mind." Mira added.

"You can infiltrate Ankhresam's base." Levy added.

"And we can know his every move." Gray finished.

"Exactly." Larcade smiled.

Immediately the door slammed opened revealing Natsu with his hair still dampened.

"Now that's much better." Larcade said.

"You don't smell like hell anymore." Gajeel said.

"Shut up metal face!" Natsu shouted.

"Can we start." Larcade started.

"Of course. First question, Why did he attack here?" Natsu asked.

"Ankhresam is rational. He never does something as reckless as this. There is always a reason behind it. And thinking that he knows perfectly well what you are capable of it's quite odd for him to do such a thing unless we want to have some fun." Larcade answered.

"What are you talking about?" Natsu said.

"He's toying with you. What happened here is a game to him. There is no real plan or reason behind all of his decisions here. If he said that the battle will commence in Tokyo. It will happen and he will make sure that he'll win." Larcade said.