Chapter XXXV: Death Cookies

Before we start I would want to say thank you all so much for the support you all have given me while I'm writing this story. I personally didn't expect to go this far. At first, all I wanted was something to do while I'm bored but now I got readers who appreciate my work. And I'm grateful to all the people who stuck with me. And also the people who inspired me to continue working it. I know I'm not the best but thanks to you I feel somewhat confident about myself you guys boosted my self-esteem and I can never thank you enough. And now the story it's nearing its END with 10 more chapters left. I'm happy to share this story with every Nalu fan out there. I'm also sad because it's almost over. Thank you for everything everyone. It's sad to say but let's start the countdown, shall we.

10

*inserts not so random emoji*

🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱

No one's Pov

Lucy sighed as she lay on the soft bed. Until she's interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Lucy asked.

"Ugh... Room service." A voice of a British man replied.

"Alright then come in," Lucy said as she stood up from the bed only to see a man with messy blonde hair with very odd-looking eyebrows.

"I'm Arthur Kirkland I own this hotel and I believe I lost something in your room." Said the man politely.

"Please to meet you." Lucy replied as Arthur (Which is England/Britain from Hetalia. Arthur Kirkland is his human name according to Google.) started searching the place.

"Ohh found it." Arthur said holding up a golden pocket watch.

"Anyway, I'm sorry for the inconvenience I'll be taking my leave now." Arthur said before leaving the room.

(Fun Fact: Every time Natsu and the gang travel to different countries and checked in a hotel. A perspective Hetalia character owns the hotel.
Ex: Italy owns a hotel in Italy)

———

Lucy was with Juvia and Levy inside the room until Erza together with the others and also Arthur burst in the door.

"Hey, Lucy Levy told me that you love cookies." Erza started.

"Yeah, why?" Lucy gave them a confused look.

"Well, you see my good friend Arthur here baked some cookies for us so here." Natsu said and pulled out a tray filled with cookies.

"What about you guys?" I asked Levy And Juvia Who is behind me.

"Uhh, I think I'll pass." Juvia said.

"Me too I'm full." Levy agreed.

"Alright then let's see." Lucy picked up one cookie and put it in her mouth.

"You poor thing." Juvia whispered in the background.

Lucy spat out the cookie and Levy went near her and whispered.

"Be nice Lu-Chan."

"So how does it tastes?" Arthur asked.

"It tastes good but did you put chocolate chips in there?" Lucy asked trying to make a reason why she spits out the said cookie.

"Yes, why you asked." Arthur nodded.

"I had a mild allergy with Chocolate but don't worry I'm fine." Lucy lied.

"Oh my goodness I'm really sorry. Are you sure you're fine." Arthur said.

"Yes." Lucy nodded.

"Very well then. I'm glad you actually liked my cooking." Arthur smiled and grabbed the tray and left.

Lucy went over to everyone who started laughing when there is no sign of Arthur.

"I hate you guys." Lucy growled.

———

"Hey, Luce." Natsu greeted Lucy who is still inside the room.

Natsu places his guitar on one of the beds and went closer to Lucy.

"You still mad?" He asked. There's no reply. "Come on Luce it's just a joke." He added.

"I know it is." I heard Lucy laugh. And damn that laugh was beautiful.

"Hey, why don't I teach you how to play." I said while reaching out for my guitar.

"Really?" I saw her eyes peeled up.

"Sure." I gave her my signature toothy smile.

Lucy's Pov

Natsu gave me his guitar and sat behind me while guiding my fingers through the strings. The way his fingers touch mine and the way his face is really close to me. I just can't help but blush.

"Press the strings a little harder and then strum." He instructed in which I followed. "There you go." He smiled. "Now you try."

I tried to repeat the chords he thought me.

"There you go you're getting the hang of it." He smiled once more.

I smiled back but lowered my head when a voice popped in.

This is just temporary.

I know that

Aren't you scared?

Not at all. I trust him enough.

Jeez, couples these days.

"Uhmm Lucy you okay." Natsu asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Look." He said and shifted his position and now I'm facing him. "You'll stay here." He said while holding both my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lucy this whole thing is dangerous and I can't forgive myself if something happened to you." He replied.

"Natsu I trust you but you have to trust me as well." I said while caressing his check. "What's the matter are you scared?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

Natsu's Pov

"Don't be because I promise you that I won't leave your side. You've suffered enough." Lucy smiled.

🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

*inserts random emoji*

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been busy with my term paper and also let's add a lack of inspiration.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.