Chapter XV: The truth about Lucy pt.1

No one's Pov

In the middle of the party there is Adrian Agne sitting with his peers.

"Speaking of, we heard that good for nothing Morgan is finally gone." One of his peers said.

"Yeah. Good riddance. That brat is only good at causing trouble for the boss." Agne replied.

---

"That's him" Levy said.

"So what now" Juvia asked.

"We wait" Natsu replied.

---

One of Agne's peers stood up to get a drink. Mira is disguised at the bar tender with Natsu, Gray and Erza around her.

"One French 75 miss" He ordered.

Mira gave him the drink then a woman approached him who is named Ajax Elias.

"Ajax haven't seen you in a while." The woman said.

"Neola what are you doing here." Ajax asked.

"Oh I overheard that good for nothing Morgan is finally gone so I stopped by in and have a celebration with you guys." The woman who is named Neola replied. "And I want to participate in the upcoming strike against Dragneel." She added.

"Really the boss would be delighted." Ajax smiled and left with Neola.

---

"Is that good enough info for ya" Mira said.

"Not really but we need to consult Levy first about this Neola person while you and Erza continue on investing." Natsu replied.

"Roger." Both Erza And Mira slightly saluted.

---

Lucy's Pov

I was shocked. I did not expect this. Why would he even say this to me of all people. What am I supposed to do? My train of thoughts stopped when my phone rang.

📞📞📞

Auntie

Lucy this is urgent and I don't like putting this much pressure on you but you but we need intel immediately.

Auntie, he told me that he like me.

Well you can put that to your advantage.

I'll do my best to gather as much as I can.

Good girl. After your Trip return home and we'll discuss things with the commander.

Sounds good.

📞📞📞

---

No one's Pov

"Let's see Neola Cosmos a high ranked assassin part of the Adrian squad she uses swords and daggers rather than the usual gun." Levy read the information in her laptop.

"My kind of enemy" Erza smirked.

"And one more thing came up apparently the FBI got a hint about Rossi and if don't hurry they might catch him before we do." Levy stated. "The one leading the group is Anna Heartfilia. She's a professor at a private university at Tokyo." Levy added.

"Heartfilia that's the same last name as Lucy's." Erza said.

"That's right but Heartfilia is a very common last name only the higher ranked have a 50% possibility to be an FBI agent so Lucy being one is a huge no." Juvia replied.

"And even if she's a higher ranked before it's still impossible because according to her she's scared of gunshots." Gray added.

"She won't even want to use a water gun" Natsu said. "She can't possibly apart of it."

---

???'s Pov

We will finally take vengeance for your death dear sister. In the name of the Heartfilia's Marco Rossi will perish.

---

No one's Pov

"About Agne did you girls find anything." Natsu asked.

"Yeah not a bunch tho but we know that Agne's lair is full of snipers every corner so we need to be careful." Mira said.

"And we outheard that Agne is expecting us to be there and he's putting Neola near his office where he is. And I will personally take her down." Erza added.

"One more thing. We are not the only one he's expecting. He mentioned earlier about the "Levi squad" being there. We are not sure who they are but just hope there not the FBI that will cause even more trouble." Mira said.

"Levy can you get some information about this "Levi squad". Natsu said.

"Sure" Levy said and started searching but nothing. "It's blank, nothing came up. It's just like all the others they hid their information to make them a hard target." Levy said.

---

???'s Pov

"Captain everything is set for our attack against Adrian Agne." Armin said.

"Good and make sure Eren don't do anything stupid." I replied and he left.

I looked around and I noticed something. The bookshelf is dirty again. Let me get my feather duster.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

*inserts random emoji*

I know short chapter but my mind is completely blank guys. I have tons of tests at my school left and right and I think I really need to sleep it's like
3 am here.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedbacks I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.