Chapter III: The second in command

Lucy's Pov

"Lucy what's on my schedule" blurted out the speaker.

"On 10:00 you have a meeting with the head of the Funtom Co., at 11:30 you have an appointment with Mr. Nanase at 12:30 an appointment with Mr. Hikaru Hitachiin, at 1:00 an appointment with Ms. Scarlet and at 2:00 a meeting with Mr. Allen Walker" I replied through the mic.

A few moments later he comes out of his office and took Juvia with him. I wonder where are they going.

"We're going to the meeting if you need anything just go to my chief assistant," he said then left.

So he takes his secretary with him during meetings. I thought that was my job. Oh well good news for me I'm done with my paperwork anyway.

I was chilling in my chair when a guy comes out of the chief assistant's office and walked near me.

"Looks like he went to London," he said.

He's handsome let me tell ya that. He's wearing reading glasses that made him even more charming.

"Your Natsu's new PA right," he said.

"Yes, that's me" I replied with a smile.

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, by the way, I'm the company's Chief Assistant" he introduced himself.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia" I replied. "So during meetings, he takes his secretary with him," I asked.

"Not really if he goes to London that's the only time he takes Juvia with him" he replied.

"How did you end up working here?" I asked.

"He's my best friend for as long as I can remember. I'm a lawyer and since he's having some issues I decided to help him with his company and it was worth it." He replied.

"How so?"

"Let's just say I met someone here that completely changed my life." He smiled softly.

Our conversation just goes on and on and on and in the middle of our conversation, a guy with orange hair walked in.

"Is Natsu here?" he asked.

"No, he's in London" Gray replied.

"Make sense, that's why Juvia's not here, sucks for you right Gray," he said and winked at his last sentence.

"Oh shut up" Gray shouted and the guy looked at me and said. "I'm Loke, by the way, beautiful miss"

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia I'm Natsu's Assistant" I introduced myself.

"Lucy what a beautiful name" he smiled, I sweat dropped this guy is flirting with me, but I'm not gonna lie he is pretty charming but also kinda annoying.

"And also your late" Gray complained.

"Can you blame me for the traffic" Loke replied?

??? Pov

📱📱📱

From: Dumbass 1

Yo! We have a raid tonight

Reply | Delete

📱📱📱

Lucy's Pov

"It's already 10:50 just wait 10 more minutes and Natsu will be back," I said.

"I waited a whole hour to get here and you're making me wait once more that's not the right way to treat a king" he proudly said.

I sighed yeah real annoying. Wonder how is he related to Natsu.

"He's Natsu's trusted friend every time Natsu and I go out he's in charge," Gray said "And also don't come near him he's contagious" he added.

"Hey, I heard that!" Loke shouted.

"What just saying" Gray replied.

Then the two started arguing. They're so childish.

"Just go to your office," Gray said.

"Fine Fine geez" Loke replied and went straight to the office that is always locked guess it's his.

Natsu's Pov

We just came back and we're going downstairs back to my office.

"Juvia you know the drill," I said as she nods her head.

We're doing it tonight.

"Ugh, that sounded so sexual," Juvia commented.

Did I say that out loud??

"Yes, you did," Juvia answered.

"You're a mind reader!!" I gasped and pointed a finger at her.

"You speak out your thoughts all time," Juvia replied.

??? Pov

"Sir Mr. Cavallone is gone missing and under our investigation someone took him"

Hehehehe. Foolishness.

🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧

*inserts random emoji*

Did you like it? Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till next Time.