Chapter XVI: The truth about Lucy pt. 2

Lucy's Pov

I was just a kid. 7 years of age I was so happy I got my mommy and daddy.

Mommy and Daddy are the best. Daddy owns this huge company and Mommy is an FBI agent. Mommy's job is dangerous she fights baddies. And I want to be as strong as her when I grow up.

"Mommy are you okay" I asked mommy who is sitting on the couch with a bandage on her left arm there is some blood visible on the bandage.

"Of course mommy is okay. Mommy's been through worse." Mommy reassured me with a smile.

"Can I be like you when I grew up." I exclaimed.

"Are you sure about that." Mommy replied with full concern.

"Of course. I wanna fight baddies to you know." I smiled.

———

I was 10 now. Mommy is having a break from her job and it makes me so happy. I can spend time with her whenever I want. Even at my age I'm incredibly smart. I can wield a real gun and sometimes plays with it with no worry but I can't seem to pull the trigger yet. I saw Mommy and Auntie train with their guns once and the sound of the gunshots are really loud I'm kinda scared.

Now me, mommy, auntie and daddy are in the living room I was playing with Auntie with my toys while mommy and daddy are busy watching the news on TV. And then loud sounds of gunshots are heard.

Mommy and Auntie pulled out guns that are hidden in the living room swiftly. Mommy purposely hid guns everywhere just to be prepared for the worst case scenario just like this one.

I quickly ran to daddy's arms and ran away I know Mommy and Auntie can fight those baddies. But right before we can exit the door one of the baddies jump in and block our path.

"Well well well look what we have here" the man wearing a mask with an Italian accent said.

The man was about to shoot us until Auntie came in and shoot his gun away.

"I got many more left." The man said as he pulled out a huge gun. I don't even want to call it a gun anymore because of its overwhelming size.

Just then Mommy came in and went to Auntie's side. Mommy and Auntie continue on fighting the man summoned back up every 5 minutes.

The mans was almost defeated until he shot Mommy straight in the heart with his last hand gun. I was shocked and scared. I tear fell down my cheek and started crying. Out of rage Auntie pulled out a dagger and stabbed the man in the gut. The man groaned in pain. Auntie was about to make the final blow until a sniper shot her dagger away. The man wearing a mask went outside and got carried by a helicopter clunching the side of his abdomen.

I was a crying mess. Mommy was gone the whole manor is destroyed and Daddy keep on shouting words out of his mouth Auntie tried to calm him down. I curled up myself into a ball crying. I want to take revenge for mommy's death.

———

I was 13 three years after the incident. Dad got sick from all of the stress and depression his body can't take it. Auntie kept on refusing my offer for her to train me at using guns. But now I finally make her agree.

Once I touched the gun I realized on how long since I hold one of these. The unpleasant memories came flooding in again. But I don't care anymore I want to learn.

———

I was now 14 my dad didn't actually stayed long in the hospital. The company ended up closing because I can't run a company at my age and Auntie is way too busy to run it either. I ended up staying with Auntie after that. And I finally mastered the art of wielding and shooting guns and swinging daggers. I guess it's in my blood.

I was 18 when my first raid with Auntie happened it went smoothly. But every time I hold my gun and hear gunshots. All of the unpleasant memories came flooding in again.

I was 20 when I stopped being an FBI agent because to these past few years of ignoring my condition and I ended up earning a phobia on guns and gunshots. I first learned it when I had a nightmare after our successful raid with Auntie. I woke up and ignored my nightmare.

I went to Auntie for training and the moment I held my gun I ended up dropping it and started crying falling flat on the floor and curling myself in a ball.

I was terrified for some unknown reason. I ignored these feelings before because I want to push forward and maybe one day I will finally avenge my mother.

I was 22 and I heard there's this new job opened in the Alvarez Company. Auntie thought it was a great idea for me to infiltrate the company that the notorious Natsu Dragneel also known as END owns.

Got to admit he's really inconsiderate at first. He makes a single tiny mistake into a big one, he doesn't care about other people's schedules, Makes fun of every mistake but as days pass by his attitude towards me started changing and it was after we went to Erza's wedding.

I then soon realized that he's actually kind, funny and has a beautiful smile.

I would've never thought that I'd be saying those things to a mafia.

Then he confessed his feelings to me in Greece. I was confused on how did I ever managed to make him fall for me but Auntie wants to take advantage of this.

But what Auntie is planning sounds very cruel.

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

*inserts random emoji*

I can't believe that I reached 60 followers and it just made my day thank you all so much I just have to write a new chapter and it literally took me an hour write this whole thing.

(Edited)
What I did is a very drastic change to the previous story line but it'll still be the same I'll just add some scenes in the upcoming chapter edits from now on.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedbacks I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.