Chapter XXI: The Abduction of Lucy Heartfilia

Marco Rossi's Pov

Just as predicted both parties are inside. Already had my men with me so time to blow this thing up.

I held a device in my hand which is connected to the bombs I planted in the four corners of this casino. Once I pressed the button they were explosions everywhere just as I planned. People rushed their way to the exit and once the smoke is clear there is no sign of any innocent civilians anywhere. Now time for phase 2 of my plan.

"Invel You go and have fun with Dragneel and the others while I take care of the FBI." I snickered. "And gather your men with you." I said preparing my gun.

———

Juvia's Pov

Once the smoke cleared out I Started my way through the vents. I contacted Levy to inform me where to go.

———

Levy's Pov

I took out all of the things that I need and started telling Juvia the directions.

"You should go right"

"Now left."

"Wait Levy." She said over the line.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Lucy and she's holding a fucking rifle!" She exclaimed.

"That's not possible." I commented.

"Don't believe me, go ahead and check the CCTV footage." She replied.

I did as I told and Juvia wasn't kidding it is Lu-chan.

"Juvia just keep heading North and once you get sight of Rossi follow him until it's the right time to shoot." I said. "I have to tell someone about this."

Lu-chan can't be part of the FBI.

———

Mirajane's Pov

I'm in the van with my laptop. I'm in charge of the bombs Natsu implanted in the casino and after all the chaos there are only 5 more bombs left.

"Mira" I heard a voice over the line.

"Levy, what is it?" I asked.

"I'm sending you footage taken by the CCTV camera. And I can't believe what' I just saw." She replied.

I saw the footage popped on my screen and played it. What's inside shocked me. There's Lucy holding a rifle and by the look on her face, she can shoot anyone with a blink of an eye.

It can't be.

———

Natsu's Pov

"Just give up Dragneel!!" Invel shouted as we kept on firing bullets on one another.

"Not before I kill you!!" I shouted.