Chapter XLII: Memento Mori

3

*inserts random emoji*

🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔

No one's Pov

"Fine." Ankhresam grabbed a katana lunges on the tied up woman and strike her with its blade.

Only to be stopped by a dagger.

"How did you?" Anhkresam asked only to be answered by a roundhouse kick and the dagger bring placed on his neck.

"I'm sorry but you got the wrong person tied up." The woman said removing the holographic mask she has on and the wig on her head resulting in the woman's curly blue hair falling over.

"I'm not doing this again by the way." The woman looked at Natsu and smiled.

"Where's the girl?!" Ankhresam shouted.

"Please don't shout if you don't want to receive a Colombian necktie from me." Juvia threatened and placed the blade even closer to the man's neck.

Ankhresam struggled to get ahold of the actual blade of the dagger to broke free. Successfully.

"Ewww nasty!" Juvia groaned looking at the bloody dagger she's holding.

"This is not the end for me!!!" Ankhresam shouted. "I didn't end the lives of all those people just to get defeated by you!!!"

Anhkresam looked at his wristwatch and shouted.

"IVAN Shoot em!!"

With that, a bullet came from the entrance of the Grand hall passes through everyone, and hit Ankhresam's shoulder.

Anhkresam groaned in pain and yelled. "Traitor!!!!" to the man at the entrance.

"Many apologies boss." The man named Ivan entered. "But Ivan is no longer here." The man added shifting his voice.

"Who are you?" Ankhresam growled.

The man removed his holographic mask and removed his blonde wig revealing his very own raven black hair.

"Also, I hate your plan." Gray said eyeing at Natsu.

"You fools!! I'm not going down that easily!!" Ankhresam said coming back to his strong posture.

"Really!! You're outnumbered!!" Acnologia boomed.

"Well, Well, Well look who's here. Acnologia. And here I thought you're already dead." Ankhresan smirked and looked at the woman beside him.

"Heartfilia, there you are!!" Ankhresam said.

"It's over Ankhresam!!!" Lucy shouted.

"No, it's not!! I am the God of life and death! I decide who lives and who dies!!" Ankhresam said grabbing his katana.

"And all of you are gonna die by my own hands." Ankhresam pointed his katana at Natsu only for the salmon haired man to groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry Uncle but I believe that your whole game is over." Larcade said entering the Grand hall dropping his dart gun and carrying a katana.