Chapter XIV: Confession

???'s Pov

I was in my office with my cat. Do you know I like cats. Because I do.

"Sir!" I My secretary bursted to the door making my cat jumped from my lap.

"Esy ti theleis (What do you want)" I stood up picking up my cat.

"Aftoí eínai edó (There here)" my secretary replied.

"Giatí den to eípes (Why didn't you say so)" I smiled exiting my office with my cat. Because I like cats.

"Yo G!" Natsu exclaimed.

"You seem in a good mood today Natsu" I replied. "And you bring Happy with you" I turned my attention to the blue cat with a green collar.

"Yeah I bring him because I know you like cats so much." Natsu said.

"You know I do" I replied.

(FYI this is Greece's Pov his name in this book is Heracles Karpusi since it's his human name according to Google. Natsu just call's him G for some reason)

Natsu's Pov

"So what do you want" Heracles said with a smile.

"Two rooms. Five beds." I replied.

"Agnes" he said.

"Yes sir" the resptionist replied. "Here are your room keys." She said as she gave us the keys.

"Oh and Natsu." Heracles said. "There's a party tonight and I will assure you Agne's there. And I'm inviting all of you except for the kid and the chick of course." He said.

"That's great." I replied.

"Just think of the proper excuse to the chick and don't be suspicious." He added.

"Thanks" I nodded.

"Anything for a friend." He replied and went back to his office with his cat.

———

Lucy's Pov

"This place is amazing" I said, admiring the structure of the place as we entered our room.

"Well this is the most well known Hotel in all of Greece." Levy said.

"And the most beautiful too." Mira added.

"Where exactly are we going to eat breakfast." Erza said. "I just ate a slice of cake this morning." She added.

"Ask the boys." Juvia replied.

———

Natsu's Pov

"I got to bring it to Heracles this place is amazing." Gajeel said.

"You said it." Laxus added flopping himself in the couch.

"So where are we going to eat. I'm hungry." I said.

"The old Natsu is back alright." Jellal said.

"Yeah the Natsu that is always hungry." Gray smirked.

"Hey!" I shouted in my defense.

"So who's treating.?" Gajeel asked.

"Same old rules." Jellal replied.

"Alright bring your phones out the first one who gets a call is the one who's treating the food." Laxus said.

All of them bring out there phones except for me cause I'm literally single.

"Natsu come on." Gajeel said.