Chapter XXXVII: Corpse Parade

8

*inserts random emoji*

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Natsu's pov

(A BNHA cameo right of the bat)

"Natsu I believe we don't have enough weapons." Erza informed me.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it." I replied.

📞📞📞

Dragneel

Todoroki

What made you call me.

The usual. You're the expert.

You're still going on about that whole revenge plot.

This is the last one, I hope.

What exactly do you need.

That company of yours can literally create anything.

We're on it.

Thank you Shouto.

Anything for a friend.

📞📞📞

———

Lucy's pov

"Please stay here." Natsu said.

"I will." I nodded.

"Here. Just in case." Natsu and handed a box over.

I slowly opened the box which revealed a gun with a high caliber. I took the gun out of the box and started inspecting it.

"Thank you." I breathe out.

———

No one's pov

"You know what to do." Ankhresam said to a man with slick brown hair.

"I'm on it boss." The man gave Ankhresam a salute.

"Do not fail."

"I won't. Trust me."

———

"Amazing! That took shorter than I expected." Emma exclaimed.

"Agreed now everyone will just have to follow Natsu and everything will end soon enough." Levy added.

———

Natsu together with everyone faces Ankhresam and his butler.

"Looks like the blonde is not with you today." Ankhresam said.

"We know all about your plan." Erza said.

"It's all over now Ankhresam!" Natsu shouted.

"I believe you're protecting her. right?" Ankhresam smirked. "Fools you just made my plan a whole lot easier." He laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Gajeel asked eagerly.

"You see I believe you might figure out my plan of torture so I didn't spill too much about my plan to the five but the thing is." Ankhresam started. "I was talking figuratively at that time. I don't to literal torture." He snickered and walked closer. "The real plan is to kill Blonde in front of you and hire someone to pulverize the nine demon gates. Now you spare me the trouble of killing her." Ankhresam laughed.

Natsu balled his fists and prepared to strike Ankhresam but he was interrupted.

"Such exquisite reactions you got there but if you want the blonde to live you have leave me here right now and go save her!" Ankhresam snickered that turned into a maniacal laugh.

———

Lucy was silently reading a magazine inside the room until she heard gunshots from outside. She quickly grabbed the gun Natsu gave her earlier and patiently waited for the door to open.

———

Natsu and the rest came back to the hotel and immediately went upstairs only to find trails of blood.

"Oh dear." Levy whispered.

The team slowly moved forward and found scattered bodies or should I say corpses of the nine.

"They're gone." Gray said after he checked everyone including his old man.

"Lucy." Natsu's first instinct kicked in and rushed inside the room only to find the room to be filled with blood and a message on the wall written out of blood in which said.

Let's have our final dance in Tokyo.

Natsu noticed a specific closet door darted with bloody knives.

Erza stepped in and opened the closet door only to see a bloody and unconscious Lucy inside. 

🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎🥎

*inserts random emoji*

Also, this short chapter only 594 words only because it's meant to be short and leave all of you on a cliffhanger.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.