Chapter XXVIII: Alegria

Natsu's Pov

I was standing at the doorstep of Juvia's penthouse where she is staying at the time being.

The door opened and I was now facing Gray Fullbuster, my best friend and a man full of secrets.

"I'm done with your acts!! just tell me the truth and we'll be done with this." I said.

"Listen." He said and the aura of where we are standing changed in an instant. "We have nothing to talk about." he sighed.

"你安全吗?" I asked.

"No."

I knew it!

------

Gray's Pov

I sighed and closed the door.

"Who is it?" Juvia asked.

"It's just Natsu." I replied.

"What did he say?" Juvia asked.

"Nothing." I lied but I know she got the real message by the looks of her reaction.

------

Natsu's Pov

This time I was alone with Lucy in the indoor garden of the hotel we're staying.

"I'm scared." She said.

"Don't be just trust me okay." I replied and she nodded.

"Hey, can you tell me your story," I asked. "Since I've told you mine, we agreed on no more secrets, right?" I added.

"It's fine. If you want to, I'll tell you." She replied.

———

Larcade's Pov

I walked inside the manor and spotted Richard reading a book.

"Where's the girl?" I asked.

"I think your Uncle took her away." He replied.

"Really now. Interesting." I said.

"The age gap between you and your uncle are oddly close." He stood up from his seat.

"Absolutely weird. I know." I chuckled.

———

I was walking downstairs is I saw shade that is way too familiar.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my Uncle Natsu. Long time no see Uncle." I smirked and came down the stairs.

"Larcade." He said with slight calmness in his voice but his eyes darkened.

Looks like he doesn't want to get his girlfriend involved in the family drama.

"I might be late for lunch Richard. I need to have some catching up with my uncle. And no worries your secret is safe with me." I said.

"Alright then. And thanks." Richard nodded.

———

No one's Pov

Everyone is staying in one room. Doing some digging about the Conte family until Natsu burst through the door.

"Everyone, change of plans." Natsu boomed.

———

Lucy's Pov

I need to endure this. It's the least I can do. For Natsu.

———

???'s Pov

This is way too risky. But I have to help him.

🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏

*inserts random emoji*

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.