Chapter XXXIII: Cemetary

Anna's Pov

After the whole dilemma, we all went back to Tokyo. And everything went back to the way it was before.

Just one more fight left. I know for a fact that Natsu can protect Lucy but I'm not so sure about that. He practically dug his own grave when he started this. And I'm worried especially for Lucy's safety. But maybe I'm overthinking things. I haven't seen Natsu's real capabilities yet. For once I trusted someone like him.

And I will continue on trusting him till the very end.

Lucy's Pov

"So let me ask you one thing have you two kissed yet?" Juvia asked.

"Uhmm..... yes." I felt my face burning.

"Have you seen it?" She asked me.

"Seen what?" I asked.

"You know his di—" Juvia said but I cut her off.

"Absolutely not yet come on." I shrieked.

"Isn't that a little unfair. He has seen you naked hasn't he." Juvia said.

"Uh—I—I" I tried to talk but failed.

"Just teasing." Juvia giggled.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

———

"Natsu can you just calm the fuck down we got this." I heard Gray said.

"Enjoy your day with Lucy-San." Juvia said.

"No need to worry about anything." Gray said.

"Alright, Alright jeez." Natsu sighed as he turned to me.

"Let's go." He said.

"Huh?" I have no idea what's going on.

"Just follow me. We're going somewhere." He said as I started to follow him.

"Use protection!~" Juvia waved us goodbye making me blush so hard I could rival Erza's hair.

"Shut up!" Natsu shouted.

———

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked already seated inside his car.

"We're visiting someone." He simply replied.

The whole ride was not boring since Natsu let me played with his radio until I stopped at a familiar melody and the next thing I know I was singing along with the melody.

🎶Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fight and I don't know why🎶

"Haven't I told you that you have a beautiful voice." Natsu said eyes on the road.

"Uhm.... actually not yet." I replied failing to hide my blush.

"We're here." Natsu exited the car and opened the door for me.

"This is..."

"The cemetery."

———

We entered the cemetery and stopped at the spot was a gravestone is located. And the grave is read.

Saitō Ashley

"It's been a while." Natsu started. "I fulfilled my promise. I visited you with someone very special to me." He added.

"This is Lucy by the way. She's really kind and sweet unlike you." Natsu laughed.

"Anywho. I'm glad I have her with me." Natsu smiled and looked at me.

"Lucy this is Ashley she's more of a best friend to me than anything else. But yeah she's my ex. My very scary ex." Natsu said.

I can't help but laugh at the scene in which Natsu is talking to a person she didn't even see after the funeral.

"Now I'll show you somewhere else." Natsu said and started walking again. Until we stopped in a spot where five gravestone is located. One of them is black for some reason.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't got the time to buy flowers." Natsu started. "By the way, this is Lucy, my fiancé," Natsu added.

I took pride in the word fiancé.

"These are my parents, my brother, my sister-in-law, and my uncle." Natsu pouted to the stones.

"Nice to meet you all." I said.

"She's a really great and beautiful woman. She changed for the better. Because of her my life has meaning again. All the changes that happened to me are all thanks to her." I watched as Natsu said those words and I can't help but blush on every word he spoke.

"Don't worry nii-chan the battle is almost over. I killed Invel for you." Natsu said. "Larcade betrayed the family but I have to give him a chance after all he's my only family left Mard Geer and the others are taking care of him." He continued. "My life is a whole mess." I noticed Natsu looked in my direction." "Promise me you'll stay." His forehead touched mine. "Promise me."

"I promise." I whispered into his ear and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not going anywhere." I smiled.

"Good." Natsu nodded.

Natsu's Pov

I was about to tell more stories to Lucy but I was interrupted by a call from Gajeel.

📞📞📞

What?

We need to move now and fast. I found out that most of the mafia orgs. are acting really quiet these past few days. And you know what that means.

Yes. Tell Jellal to set up the plane.

Understood.

📞📞📞

"What was it?" Lucy asked with a concerned face.

"It's time for battle." I replied.

"Another one?" Lucy frowned.

"It'll be the last one I promise." I leaned in and give her a kiss in the forehead.

We give our goodbyes to my relatives and went back to the company.

"Loki perfect timing." I said as I rushed over to him.

"What?" He raised a brow.

"You know the drill." I patted his shoulder and went passed him.

"Seriously! Another one!" I heard him shout from afar.

"What happened?" Gray asked who is standing next to Juvia's table.

"No time to explain." I said. "We're going to England now." I added and they nodded in response.

It's time.

Ankhresam's Pov

You impressed me Dragneel. Please continue on impressing me till we meet and I break your head off.

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

*inserts random emoji*

Fun Fact about Author-Chan:
I love dogs 🐶 ❤️

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedbacks I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.