Chapter XXXII: Proposal

Lucy's Pov

"That's just so unfair!" Mira exclaimed.

We already arrived at the hotel and put some changes in the room we're staying and the girls are still complaining about the "engagement" thing.

"I mean this obviously happened literally 6 days before we checked upon you and you didn't even tell us!" Erza said.

I heard Juvia let out a deep sigh and lay on the bed.

---

Natsu's Pov

"Alright Alright this seems rush don't ya think." Gajeel said.

"I agree." Jellal nodded.

"Look Guys I know what you're all thinking but for me. I want to show her what I really feel for her I know that in this battle I have basically dug my own grave. I want to show her now before it's too late." I said

"Well you got a point............ for once" Laxus said.

"So What's the plan?" Gray asked.

"Leave it to me." I smirked.

---

The girls were still "chatting" about "it" while Juvia and Emma are busy with a book until someone messaged me and it turns out to be Natsu.

📱📱📱

Hey, I know this is sudden but can we go out tonight for dinner.

Like a date?

Duh 🙄🙄🙄

Well, see ya then.

Great, we'll leave at 7 pm sharp.

Got it.

📱📱📱

I smiled and looked at my phone and smiled like an idiot.

"Uh, Lu what's with the smile." Levy pointed out.

"Oh, nothing." I smiled then it hit me. I have nothing to wear.

I didn't bring that much stuff with me knowing that Natsu will put a stop to the wedding.

"What's the matter?" Mira asked.

"I have nothing to wear." I replied.

"For what?" Juvia asked.

"For my date," I whispered hoping they didn't hear it but I was dead wrong just by the sound of Mira's squeals I can bet that they heard that loud and clear.

"Well let me handle that I know a place or should I say person." Juvia leaped out from her seat on the bed.

"Wait I don't think I can-" I said but interrupted by a finger on my lips.

"Hush dear if it's totally free if you're with me." Juvia said.

"Oh, I'm not missing out on this one." Erza said.

"Me either." Mira nodded.

---

While walking Mira and Erza are behind me and Juvia while Levy And Emma are behind them.

"So I have no idea that things are official now between the two of you.." Juvia said.

"It took some time." I started.

"I see." Juvia nodded.

"The days been busy but he's always by my side. I felt cared." I added.