Chapter II: First Day

Lucy's Pov

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning, did my daily routine. I wore the only black dress that I have.

"Auntie I'm gonna go now," I said to my aunt who is cleaning the house.

"Bye Lucy, take care," she said.

I entered my car and went straight to Starbucks to order coffee.

"Good Morning, May I take your order," Said the lady.

" 1 Chile Mocha Tall size and 1 Caffe Mocha Tall size" I ordered.

"Names," she asked as she gets the cups. "Natsu on the Chile Mocha and Lucy on the Caffe Mocha" I answered.

"That would be 700 jewels please," the lady said as she named the cups.

(A/N: I know but really that Chile Mocha is real expensive alright no kidding, but I mean we're talking about Starbucks here. And a 100 jewels is Equivalent to a dollar in case you didn't know)

"Here" I give her the money as I get the coffee.

I was about to get in my car when my phone rang.

📞📞📞

Hello, Juvia

Ah, Yes Lucy-San Juvia's really in a hurry right now. Juvia needs to run some errands. The papers on Juvia's desk are Natsu-san's appointments and meetings there not arranged yet so Lucy-San shall take it from there.

Do you speak in the third person?

Yeah, Juvia's trying to get used to speaking in the first person tho anyways bye.

📞📞📞

The call ended and I went inside my car and drove as fast as I can to my destination.

---

As I walked in I went straight to Juvia's desk. My mouth dropped as I saw the stack of papers. I placed my coffee down my desk and went to his glass door as he gestured me to come in.

"Here's your coffee sir," I said and place the cup down on his table.

"What flavor?" He asked "Chile Mocha" I answered.

"Sounds good," he said. "What's my schedule for 8:30," he asked.

Oh shit. I don't know I just got here.

"Ughhh... sir I just got here and I haven't arranged your schedule yet," I said shyly. Way to go, Lucy, you'll lose your job this time.

"And that's my problem because..." he said as he stopped on what he was doing and looked at me.

"No sir, that won't happen again, I'm very sorry," I said.

"Good, now leave," he said as he continues what he was doing.

That was the worst first day ever. "Oh dear," I sighed and immediately started to go to work when I noticed a small speaker and mic. Is this where he asked about his schedule and orders. Now that's convenient.

"Ms. Heartfilia, what's my schedule for 8:30 you should probably know that by now" the speaker voiced.

"Ah, yes you have an appointment with Mr. Eucliffe" I spoke through the mic.

It took me an hour to finally finish everything. I saw a raven-haired man walk in and entered Natsu's office. Then followed by Juvia. She deeply sighed and sat on her desk.

"Hey, you okay," I asked.

"Juvia's fine just tired, how's your first day," she asked.

"Horrible" I sighed.