That Was Mistake Number 1 (29)

Miyako's POV

Mavis how am I so out of breath I thought I was in shape. I looked up to where everyone else was, Naru was giving me such a big smile. Something tells me he beat Neji, I can't believe I missed that. I walked to middle where Sota or whatever his name was. The proctor was there too, he was different from the one in the prelims, whatever doesn't matter. I had to look up to my opponent, he was a little tall, or I'm a little short. "You're late." The proctor said, I looked to him and said, "Better late than never? I'm here now and ready." He nodded and told us that the fight had begun.

We both instantly distanced ourselves. I could hear people muttering in the crowd how they wished Sasuke and Gaara would fight and how this would be over quick. A lot of people seemed to think I was loosing this fight, and do I blame them? No, he was like double my height and very scary. I could hear Naruto cheering in the back ground. I turned to give him a thumbs up and a smile. That was mistake number 1. My head was grasped and pummelled into the ground. I felt the ground crack slightly beneath me and blood dribbled from the cut. He walked away clearly assuming I was done for already, I may be young and short and slightly annoying but I'm also a part of Fairy Tale and I'll be damned if I ever give up with out a fight. 

I rose back up and this made him turn around, "You should have stayed down." I looked him in the eye and made mistake number 2, " And you're the cum shot your mum should have swallowed" Unsurprisingly this angered him. He began to throw many Kunai, I deflected some while dodging the others. Once I landed on my two feet I felt a bad pain in my stomach, fuck. I hadn't been hit or anything something a little worse, period pains. So not only was I in a very important fight, my body had also decided to go on a blood cleanse incase I wanted to get pregnant. Sota took my recoil at the pain as a sign of weakness and charged towards me. I curled into a ball as he tried to punch me, then his foot came towards me. I quickly I bounced up, merely dodging the swift kick. 

Does this guy not know any jutsu? I could have a chance. Now the irony of that was he burst into a series of hand signs after I said that. While he was doing them, I tried out the head hunter jutsu or whatever it was. I went to grab his feet to find nothing. I entered back to the ground and he was on a tree. He did one last hand sign and then a smirk went on his face. Nothing was happening. Did someone hear mistake number 3? "Hahha, real good jutsu, was it supposed to be as underwhelming as this?" 

I felt some cold liquid on my feet. Water was flooding the area battlefield. I used my chakra and stood on the water. This should be alright. Then he did some more hand signs. And then he was on a water dragon. Then he was charging at me and knocking me about. 

Third Person POV

It was a hard sight for everyone to bare witness to, she was getting hit around the arena left right and centre. Sometimes the water would disappear and she'd fall to the ground from whatever height the water was at. Then Sota would knock her around on the floor. She seemed in pain and everyone could see it. The proctor had tried to stop it a few times but Miyako told him not to. Naruto was worried about his best friend. A lot of people were watching worried. 

Miyako sat hunched over breathing heavily while Sota went in for a harsh blow until Kakashi and Sasuke appeared. Kakashi took the blow while Miyako coughed up some blood. Kakashi recovered from the attack and looked at his student, he was worried, she was clearly nearly out of chakra and she looked extremely beat up. He wanted to help but he didn't know how without making her loose by default, he thought maybe that was the answer. But she looked way too determined. Even her emotionless teammate was a little worried for her. 

Kakashi and Sasuke were uttered to the stands to watch the remainder of the fight. "You might as well give up, we all know you're loosing and its pointless to continue." Miyako gave him a look and coughed, mistake number 4 happened, "Your mum is pointless." He insults were getting weaker and weaker and everyone knew it. Sota charged at Miyako with a Kunai in hand. Miyako stumbled to her feet and raised her arm to her face. By some sort of miracle she was safe. The metal handcuff like object of her wrist had saved her. But it had been cracked little in the process. This gave Miyako an idea. She made mistake number 5 and tactic number 1 at the same time, she began to taunt her opponent. Everytime he went to attack her with the kana she would block with the handcuff. Eventually the first one broke and dropped to the ground. She smile a little, one more to go.

Luckily for her, the Hokage had noticed what she doing, so he got the device that was entrusted to him, the one to take off Miyako's shackles. He pressed the button and the metal clinked to the ground in a way that seemed to echo around the whole arena.

Miyako had a noticeable smile on her face, a Natsu smile if anything. She felt her energy return to her body and the pain she felt before become less. The chakra flow stopped and the magic began to course around her body. Miyako was back and was ready to fight, and with her real power this time...

Two updates at once, wow I know, I cba to reread rn so im going sleep. nIght bitchessss.