You're My Sensei?! (7)

Miyako's POV

I woke up with a spring in my step, why you may ask, well that is because we did it! Me and Naruto actually did it we passed. Sure 2 months ago I didn't even know that ninja's were real now look at me, I am a ninja. Natsu is jealous. Anyway, I walked into the bathroom and stripped of my sleepwear and got into the shower. Adjusting the temperature to the right amount I relaxed as I cleaned myself. As much as I am lazy you need to wash or it's just gross. I then got changed into my regular clothes (AKA the ones I arrived in). 

I whistled as I walked to the academy, I am oddly nervous. Naruto says we are getting put into teams of three, what if I end up with some airheads like Sakura and Ino (I met Ino when she fangirled about Duckbutt on the first day), anyways, that would be tragic. I hope I at least get put in a group with someone I like, so basically I need to be with Naruto or I'm screwed.

As I walked down the hallway leading to my class I was trampled by two egotistical fangirls. I was sprawled out across the floor twitching. I let out a small growl then got back onto my feet, stupid Sakura. Stupid Ino. I walked through the door to see Naruto Blushing, the wonder twins fighting and everyone else not caring. I looked at my idiotic friend and somehow I just knew he thought Sakura was happy to see him. How cruel life can be, we are like 12, take a chill pill life, at least give him a chance. I looked around the room more and then noticed a cute girl with lilac clear eyes and black hair looking, and blushing, at Naruto. Forget what I said world, ship these two. Let Sakura and Sasuke make babies and let Naruto and this girl make 33 cute babies too!

Sighing and sweat-dropping at Naruto being flung to the floor I decided to sit next to the girl. "Hey." I said. She timidly looked at me, oh how cute! "Urm. He-hello." She squeaked. Her and Naruto really do have bipolar personalities, that's good, opposite attract. "So what's your name, I'm Miyako but you probably knew that from the amount of times I shouted it." I sheepishly scratched the nape of my neck. She let out a small giggle then said, "I'm Hi-Hinata." I smiled at her Hinata, what a nice name. NaruHina, perfect. I did I cat smile then turned to her and said, "I think me and you are going to be good friends, especially because you have the hots for Naruto and well I ship it already." She turned redder than Erza's hair- which trust me is an accomplishment.

Third Person POV

All of the genin were relatively unaware of the fact that they were being watched through the same crystal ball that Naruto and Miyako were yesterday. The Hokage and Jonin that were intended to be future squad leaders. "Most promising new student Sasuke Uchiha, is that him?" someone asked. The Hokage spoke up next, "Yes, he's the one." Kurenai spoke up too, "He's the only surviver left from the Uchiha clan." The Hokage did not bat and eyelash (if he even has any) as he said, "Yes that's right." One Jonin pointed at Miyako and asked, "Who is that?" At this moment Miyako felt a chill go up her back so turned in the direction of the crystal ball, she felt as if she were being watched. However. she decided to shake it off. The Hokage and Jonin were impressed she semi-noticed their presence. "She's Miyako Strauss, friends with Naruto Uzamaki, she hasn't been in the academy long enough for us to determine how good she is." The Hokage said. 

In a blink of an eye Naruto got up and crouched in-front of  Sasuke, but of course Karma wanted revenge and a kid from the row in front absentmindedly nudged Naruto causing Ichi Ichi Paradise for girls- AKA Narhoe and Sasgay.

The room was deadly silent, ya' know except for the booming laughter of a silver/white haired girl. Miyako rolled of the floor clutching her stomach, which hurt from her laughter. The fangirls clenched their fists and readied their kicks. Naruto seemed to be hopeless and doomed. Yet, before the hoard of fangirls could attack the Blonde whiskered boy, a blur of white swooped by and stood in front of him. "As much as he is an idiot, I don't believe Naruto deserves to pummelled for the kid in fronts elbow's mistake." Miyako pointed out. The Sasuke fan club growled at not being able to beat up Naruto but yet settled down as Iruka came in.

All of the children settled down as Iruka began to say a beautiful speech. Of course none of the children would know that as, they really couldn't care anymore. They were waiting for the reason they came into school that day, to be declared official Genin and have a squad. Ok so scratch that, all of them were listening except from Miyako as per usual. Anyway, as Iruka mentioned the three man squads they began to think to themselves many different thoughts. You know the usual "I'm going to be with Sasuke so back off, CHA!" don't forget, "Groups of three? That will only slow me down." Now I hate to break it to you but that is not positive thinking and is going to lead to a emo rouge, wait did someone ruin it. Damn it! Meh, you'll live. Back to the thought trains, "I want to be with Sakura and Miyako. And- eh. I don't care as long as its not Sasuke." Finally our protagonists thoughts, "I need chocolate. What is life without chocolate. How can people survive. This is deep, well to me. My brain hurts imma stop thinking about life without chocolate." Yep, and you thought Naruto was stupid.

As Iruka named off the squads (AN: I don't have to do I, I mean come we all know 'em) everyone was mention and was put into a squad except for one person. Miyako Strauss. Surprising right? Miyako raised her hand to ask Iruka why she was not called. He replied with, "Oh Miyako, I almost forgot about you," She twitched at his honesty but decided to let him continue, "You have to go the Hokage, he is going to tell you what is happening." She nodded. As everyone left for lunch (or to get their ass handed to them by a luminous orange blob- Sasuke.) Miyako went to the Hokage's office.

Slightly annoyed at the delay in her unveiling of her team she stormed head first into the Old Man's office. She was met with the wrinkly face of said man and Half faced Kakashi (who's knows what lies beneath?) Furious she exclaimed, while banging her hand firmly onto his desk, "Why don't I have a team!?" The Hokage and Kakashi sweat dropped, she was this mad about, that? Yes, yes was the answer to that question. "You have a team, but we need to know if your loyalties  lie with the leaf." The Hokage explained calmly while resting his chin on his hands. "Seriously, that's it?! I thought it was more serious. I understand the guild mark could be fake and I just suddenly appeared and was accepted, but you checked with Grams to see if I was lying. Not only that for the past days I have been here in the leaf you have sent people to follow me and check if I do anything," Miyako looked into his senile eyes with a penetrating glare, yet she continued, "you know that I know no other villages and that I cause no harm to the village. I decided against asking about my fan club who are following me as I thought you had a reason behind it and chose not to doubt that decision. So I need to ask you why do you ask where my loyalties lie when you already know the answer yourself?" The Hokage let a smile crawl onto his face. Kakashi just stood there awkwardly. "Miyako, you are apart of team 7." The Hokage told her. It clicked to her that team was Naruto's she internally cheered but then sulked when she remembered the duck butt and forehead was too. Sakura honestly didn't even have that big of a forehead so the name was kind of unfitting. "You're on my squad." Kakashi spoke up. All attention was turned to him. Miyako dropped too the floor laughing choking out in-between laughs, "You're my sensei?!" Kakashi sweat dropped, at least it was a positive reaction from her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys I just want to thank you all so much for the support. Honestly the support and read counter keep going up and its amazing and I love you guys all for it. I couldn't ask for better readers. Anyway I hope you enjoyed I will try to update soon, I hope you have a nice day or night.