You're You [Wally x Reader]

Thank you to Twindrill for the request! 

STORYTIME!

Wally hugged his knees, locking himself in the bathroom again. Why does he keep doing this? He feels so weak, so helpless, so alone, and he doesn't want anyone to know. He takes his inhaler into the bathroom with him just in case, locks the door, and cries. He sits in the empty bathtub and just cries. Why is he so worthless? So weak? So frail? Why did he have to be this way? He hated it. He hated himself. If only he could be stronger like everyone in his life deserves. His parents deserve a strong son. His sister deserves a strong younger brother. His uncle deserves a strong nephew. You deserve a strong boyfriend. Not him. Then there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Wally? It's me. Please let me in."

Wally hugged his knees. He didn't want to let you in. He didn't want you to see him like this, but you already have many times before, Wally hated himself for doing so, but he stood up and fumbled to the dorm, unlocking it and turning the knob to see you standing there with the most concerned expression painted across your face. You walked in and closed the door behind you so Wally can keep the privacy he clearly wants. Wally tried to barricade the tears swelling up inside him, hit some slipped past that wall.

"I'm sorry (Nickname) I couldn't, I shouldn't have, well, err, I... you deserve better than me..."

Wally felt your hands grip on his shoulders. He knew what you were doing. You wanted him to look you in the eye, didn't you? You always grab him by the shoulders when you want him to look you in the eye. You leaned forward and pressed a long, gentle kiss to Wally's forehead. Wally finally did as you wanted him to you and turned his head to look you in the eye. Tears streamed down his face and you lifted your hand to wipe them away. Instead of being mad  like he expected you to be, you wore a calm and reassuring smile on your face. Your calm state made Wally calm down a little too. 

"No, you're perfect just the way you are. You're strong in the real way. You always try your best and that's enough."

Wally? Perfect? No way. But maybe there was a little bit of truth in there. Wally does always try his best. He wants to be the best for everyone he loves. You took Wally into a big hug, and Wally hugged back. He closed his eyes and let whatever tears fall that needed to fall so that he can feel better when it is all said and done. Your arms are warm. Your hugs are warm. Maybe just maybe he could fall asleep. You ran your fingers through his hair and whispered sweet nothings of encouragement to him. The last sentence before he fell asleep was the one that hit him the most.

"You're you, and that's enough for me."

510 Words

It's short, but it got then message across. I'm really sick and feel horrible today. I'm sorry this sucks.

~Eva