Who Are You? [Green x Amnesiac!Reader]

I really got nothing to say except prepare your heart strings. SinfulMatsuno requested this doozie of a story. Ready?

STORYTIME!!!

Green sat in the chair next to your hospital bed, completely ignoring his responsibility as the Viridian City Gym leader to be here with you. You've been in a coma for about four months now. Red and Yellow dropped by and got you flowers. Blue stayed with Green for a while, trying to reassure him that everything was okay. But it's not okay. Out of all the people he has flirted with and all the people he has ever dated you are the only person he has ever loved with all of his heart. It's impossible to replace you in his life. You're his everything. You're his world. You're the only thing that's right in his broken world. 

You were married to him. Yeah! Marriage! Green rubbed his ring with his thumb in reminiscence of the good times you both had. He had so many wonderful, loving memeories with you. Tears stung in his eyes as he allowed himself to get enveloped in a large flashback over everything he has ever loved with you. His favorite moments he shared with you all ran through his head like a film he was forced to watch. Tears stung in his heart and his heart was swelling. He loves you so much. Please wake up. Please...

~Flashbacks~

Green met you while he was just being himself. He destroyed Giovanni during his gym challenge and a bunch of people watching went wild. Green noticed there was one person who hasn't been out under his charming spell so he went to seek them after the whole ordeal was done. He found you nearby at a coffee shop. Green tried his best to seduce you but you simply booped his nose and smiled at him before saying: "You playboys are all the same." And leaving. Green made it his sole mission to prove he was different than the over playboys while simultaneously realizing that he was, in fact, a playboy.

Green actually got you to go out with him when he showed up st our house with a bouquet of roses and his cooper hair slicked back using hair gel. Sure, he had to get love advice from Blue of all people. She had this giant romantic gesture lined up and everything. It was hard to convince her that there was no way in them Distortion World (no way in hell but Pokémon version) that he would wear a tuxedo and recite some Shakespeare shit. So this would do. When you opened the door Green instantly wanted to bail. You leaned against the doorframe with this sassy smug looking expression on your face as you rose an eyebrow and crossed your arms. You looked up up and down. The fanciest part was that he actually tucked his shirt in and his jeans weren't ripped. Thanks to Blue, of course. He gave you the roses and you just scoffed. You asked if this was his way of saying it's now or never and green just nodded. That's how you agreed to go on the first date with a playboy like Green.

Your first date was nothing out of the ordinary. Unlike Green, you didn't hit on Misty and you both actually were friends so you both went to Cerulean City and just hung around there. Green bought you a necklace but you wouldn't accept it for some reason. You took him over to the ocean over yander and you taught him about a million different things you could do with the water. You taught him how to fish PROPERLY, you taught him about this wishing thing where you put your wish in a bottle and if someone opens in on the other side of the sea then the wish will come true, and you taught him how salt water allows your hair to make even funnier shapes then when you okay around in other water. Then you splashed him in a face leading to a whole splashing war. Don't worry, you both brought swimsuits. Who doesn't bring swimsuits to Cerulean City? That's when Green knew he wasn't just trying to get you as a prize. That day Green learned he was in love with you.

You proposed to Green after a long while. He found himself nervous for the first time in a long, long while. He took you to a fancy resteraunt, following all the cliché stereotypes. He couldn't find himself able to do it by the time dinner was done so he was going to procrastinate more. You cornered him on the way back (metaphorically) and you grabbed his hand, stealing the ring box you somehow knew he had and YOU got down on one knee, using the same ting to propose to Green. Everyone around found it the most hilarious thing ever, seeing the well renowned green get a precious red face to make a certain johto rival's hair jealous. But, he said yes and that's how he got married to you.

~End Flashbacks~

You both were serious in your relationship. You have a house and a lot of friends. Virdian City is your home and your life has been nothing but happy! Yet the accident happened... Green never should have picked that fight that night. Now you were bed ridden and have been unconscious for forever. Green did the bottle thing you showed him and every day AND night at eleven eleven his wish is that you would wake up. Green had nobody else to be here for. You're his everything. He held your hand and held in his sobs while sitting in the hospital chair. Then he felt you twinge your fingers. He picked his head up and he saw you sitting up, eyes fluttering open in the process.

"Huh? What the- what happened? where am I?"

Green felt so many positive emotions in a rush. He didn't realize he exclaimed your name out loud. All that registered in his brain is that you were alive and that he needed to hug you. He sprung from his chair and took you into a deep and loving embrace. You were alive! You were awake! This all was his fault... he knew all the good luck and wishing sanders prayers to Arceus were worth it! Everything was alright now that you were-

"Uh... who are you?"

1061 Words

Wow this sucks ass I'm so sorry guys I'm just really terrible and kind of emotionally distraught and confused.... sorry. I'm the worst I know.

~Eva