The Black Parade [Gladion x Edgy!Reader]

Request by DarkFire1177. Beware, lots of P!ATD and MCR. If you don't know what that is, get out.

STORYTIME!

You and your boyfriend Gladion were on Meleemelee island. It became sort of s hang out point for the two of you considering you live in Iki town and Gladion was considering moving in and all. You were just walking around Hau'Oli city being cute. You know, sharing earbuds and listening to your favorite songs in a playlist of shuffle and repeat. You never know when Helena plays then Emperor's New Clothes just comes up straight after it. You never know. You both didn't care. You just walked around having a good time. Hand in hand, earring all black, life was great.

Well, great until some prick decided to throw a rock at you. Luckily, you duck and dodge it. You stop, forcing Gladion to halt as well. What gives? You take out your earbud and Gladion does too, wrapping the headphones around his neck like a stethoscope. There were a bu nch if adults standing there. One of them a mother who was shielding her child's eye she for no apparent reason. You were extremely confused, and Gladion just clenched his teeth. What was going on?

"Go back to Team Skull you Edgy Gothic Filfth!"

Then they threw more rocks. Gladion didn't waste any time at all. Before you could yell back and cause a fight, Gladion grabbed your wrist and sprinted out of there. He didn't stop until you made it up on Route Two, next to verdant Cavern. He stood up and leaned against the wall of the cavern. You collapsed to your knees, gasping for air. What the hell was that!? Why were they acting that way!? That's just cruel! It's a fashion choice! It's a style of music! What is even wrong with that!? You look to Gladion for answers. He seemed to understand the circumstance and what was going on. Gladion caught his breath and turned to you, leaning a hand out. You took his hand and let him hoist you back up. 

"Sorry about that. I forgot how dense people are. Just because we're what they call "emo" or "edgy" they consider us thugs and a menace. It happened to me while I was a member of team skull before they disbanded. People like them sicken me." 

He scoffed and flipped his hair. That expositional dialogue explained a lot. You huffed an aggervated breath and pulled out your phone. Gladion was confused on why you were calling Hau and Lily right now. He was about to ask but you put your index finger over his lips and waited for his little sister and your future sister in law to pick up. Once the phone clicked and lily's voice rang in your ears, your said a singular command thst started something great.

"Hey, it's me. Emo up."

The Next Day. Time Skip brought to you by Cyrus being stuck in an alternate reality devoid of all emotion and spirit.

You wore black lipstick and eyeshadow. You wore your favorite MCR tee shirt with your P!ATD hoodie tied around your waist while wearing your black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black converse. You had your skull headphones around your neck and black speakers in your bag. What song were you blaring? Read the title. Today was the dawn of the black parade. Emo pride begins today.

You had an army of your friends behind you, all wearing the blackest and emoest of Words. It was the epicest thing ever. You had Lily, Hau, Mina, Kiawe, Lana, Mallow, Acerola, Sophocles, Nanu, Plumeria, Guzma, And even Ilima behind you. Of course, you and Gladion led the black parade. Gladion had his hand entwined with yours, a skull ring adorned on his finger. He was smiling. It was nice to see your man smiling.

"Ready to go?"

You nodded at Gladion. You took your phone and pressed play. The three Bluetooth speakers connected to your phone started ringing the G note throughout all of Hau'Oli City. You were sure everyone over Meleemelee island could hear the piano key. Maybe even everyone in alola. You started your March and you got everyone's attention. You felt Gladion squeeze your hand. He was obviously havin second thoughts. You looked at him, staring at the ground. You could tell what was going through his mind. He doesn't need another thing for people to hate him by. But nobody would hate him for having taste. You were here for your edgelord. You gave him a peck on his cheek, leaving black lip marks. Gladion looked back at you, tears in the corners of his eyes. He wiped them away and nodded. It was time for the black parade.

Nobody deserves to be shamed for being who they aren't or liking for what they like.

805 Words

Wow that was sooooooo bad and short min so sorry hopefully my next two chapters and last time who requests will make up for it. Again I'm sooooo sorry. I didn't really know what to do for this one.

Thanks for reading this garbage and I love you all.

~Eva