Who Are You? Part Two [Green x Amnesiac!Reader]

So GalaxyDiamond13 wanted a part two! Yeah! I moved it so it was in chronological order! Nothing more needs to be said except grab your tissues....

STORYTIME!

It's been a month since you've been leased from the hospital and your memory has been coming back in bits and pieces. You remembered your Pokémon partner, you remembered the fact that you refused to go anywhere without wearing a necklace Geeen got for you, and you remembered that you hated wearing shoes when you didn't have to. You've even gone as far to get some of your perosnality back! You've stsrted being a bit more snarky and sarcastic, joking around and having fun. You wore your sweet smile he loved and still wore your wedding ring, yet you still don't remember anything at all about Green. It broke his heart.

"I know we are married and I know you love me. You've told me your name, but nothing just pops into mind. I'm sorry, Green. I know I love you, but I just can't remember anything else."

That's what you would say every time he asked if anything new came into your beauitful brain. Nothing. Just the same apology. Sometimes it would be something different like adding a fact that he got you the necklace you refuse to go everywhere about or that you remember something about some random object but nothing comes from it. It burns him on the inside that you out can't remember anything about him. Knowing that he basically lost the memories made with you is like losing you entirely. You have no sedimentalitt towards him while you are his entire world. You won't even sleep in the same bed as him anymore. You take turns on the couch. It makes him want to cry himself to sleep and just give up, but if he still learned anything from dating you is that he should never give up.

Green found a little book in one of your old drawers one day. He felt so dejected and so hopeless. He opened the book and it turned out to be a diary. There were photo polaroids in there. They all fell out into the drawer. Green picked one of them up and instsntly took notice of the writing in green ink at the bottom. How ironic. If Green was less depressed he would snicker about the joke. First Loss as a Gym Leader! >~<  It was adorable how you made a little face on the end. Green remembered that moment as clear as day. He had a reputation for being the unbeatable gym leader until you decided to battle him. You caught him off guard and beat him. It used to be one of your favorite memories.

Wait

One

Second

...

IDEA!!!!

Green instsntly gathered all off the Polaroid photographs into his arms and dashed out of the room with your diary. Where did you say you were at again? Right! He rushed into the dinning room where he found you sitting at the table, enjoying some berry slices and cheddar cheese. Green spilled everything before you and spread out the photographs in a desperate attempt to get your memories back. You are his everything. He needs you back. The real you. Not this shell of who you were, a memoryless person who is the equivalent to a cosplayer of you. No sedimental value. He needs you back!

"Look what I found! It's your diary! You took these photos! You wrote these! Please tell me this triggers something, anything in your mind!"

You dropped the Razz berry slice you had and picked up the same photo that Green picked up in the drawer. You stared at it a moment before placing it down on the table. You grabbed the next one. It was a photo of you shaming Green. He had a sign that read I was flirting with other people even when I'm engaged to my gorgeous fiancé held up. At the bottom you wrote Fiancé-Shaming is the best. I will use this as blackmail later >:>. You put that one next to the other photo, smiling a little bit. You picked up the next one and looked at it, placing it on top of the first photograph. This continued in front a few painful moments before you picked up a small stack that began with the Fiancé-Shaming Photo. You spread out five different photos, all of them having something to do with the fact that Green was a huge flirt. You pointed to the first photo.

"I remember you're flirtatious in nature. I think I remember pulling you away from some black haired girl by the ear and pretending to be really sad so you would feel horrible, then I made you do this. Am I right?"

Green felt a twinge of something in his chest. Hope? Was that hope? If it was then Green Elton like he had a chance of bringing back his most treasured memories with you. After the accident, while you were in a coma, and even now Grewn had never been so hopeless. Now he had something to hold on to: a chance. What was that chance? He said it already. The chance that you can remember all the good times to two of you shared.

"Yeah! Yeah we were in Fushia City and I was trying to get on Sabrina's nerves. She's the gym leader. You pulled me away by the ear. I thought you were actually crying so I didn't the stupid shaming thing you told me to do! You're definately right! So, do you remember what happened in any of the other photographs?"

You collected those five in a pile and placed the pile back where it was. You took another pile with the visable photo being one labeled This Doof Actually Bought Me Flowers of Valentine's Day. What a dork. -v- There were seven pictures and your set them out. You slid two of them closer to him. You pointed to the one which had I still can't believe he bought me ANOTHER ring! I already have a wedding ring! What's this one for?! Lol. >v< Written at the bottom. Green smiled. Green took this picture. He bought you a ring of your birthstone as a promise that he will always be loyal to you. Two rings are better than one, right?

"These photos all had you being very generous to me. I think in this first one you just got me that's out of nowhere and I was kind of flustered? I'm not sure. Then this one I remember clearer. It was very cold and you wanted to prove you were too tough for the cold winter. You were shivering and you didn't want to admit it. I brought an extra hoodie and I let you borrow it. I remember laughing really hard and showing this picture to some other people I don't really remember right now.... I like this picture."

Green looked at the second picture. The only label on it was FABULOUS <3 <3 <3 With a bunch of sideways hearts. Green remembered the hoodie in question. It was way too small and it was too pastel for his aesthetic. If Green wasn't overwhelmed with the happiness that you were actually remembering things then he would roll his eyes and make a half-tsundere comment about it. But instead Green stood up and walked behind you. He gave you a hug from behind, feeling extremely emotional. You were remembering things, you remembered him. You have memories. He was so happy.

"Green? Are you okay? You're crying."

Was he? Green didn't bother wiping his eyes. He just smiled and whispered one last thing before this oneshot ended.

"I'm just so glad you even remember traces of who I am. I love you."

Green felt you out your hands back over his.

"I love you too."

1027 Words

I didn't do this justice and I'm sorry. Three oneshots in one day! I'm back into my original groove! I'm on a roll! A terrible below-decent roll but that's cool. In two days I have to go back to school. Ugh.

~Eva