Cosplay Always Helps [Burgh x Reader]

Second request by my dynamic duo of rainaroxx01 and Jackalight! I'm so happy I'm gushing right now. 

STORYTIME!

Artist block is painful, it's like writer's block but WORSE. You want to draw, you crave to paint, you want to create something but you have no idea what you want to create so everything you do comes out terrible and you wish you could burn it all in a big fire. Burgh, lucky artist that he is, never gets one of those severe cases of artist's block. Well, at least not before this fanfic. After completing another large project of drawing a bunch of Pokémon slipping with a trainer under a large tree that was losing its leaves in autumn, he had absolutely NO IDEA what to draw next. And guess what? His deadline for his next project was creeping up fast.

You were Burgh's lover. You cared about him more than ahuine else in the entire world. Nobody mattered to you like Burgh did, so it was entirely painful to see him constantly ripping our and balling up pages from his sketchbook And stealing all your mints from stress. First of all: those were YOUR mints! If he wanted some he could have asked you to buy some at the grocery store! Second of all: This as Burgh, your boyfriend. It pained you to see him so utterly frustrated and Confused. And stealing all of your freaking mints! You had to help him get out of this slump and you gotta do it and quick. Guess what? You knew just how to do it.

Burgh was taking a break from his sketchbook, irritated that he literally tore out ten pages out of sheer frustration. This was agony. Artist's block was agony. He just sat at the dinner table woth his lesvanny in the sear next to him, Swadloon across from Leavanny, and Sewaddle on the table next to the bowl of mints that he was eating from. Mints were said to help the brain stop hurting and spark creativity.  He sighed to himself, cursing himself on the inside. Is this what true srtist's block was like? It's just like murder! 

Burgh glanced over to the doorway and sat straight up. His Pokémon all turned to the doorway. You were standing there wearing the Nurse Joy dress with your Pokémon partner at your side. You modified the dress so the skirt was held up, revealing more of your legs and shoulders. You had a fake large syringe in hand and you styled your hair so that your bangs/fringe was pulled back with a pin in the shape of a heart. You took your sweet time walkomg over to him, exaggerating the movement with your legs. Burgh felt his face go hot as you stood in front of him, dragging your fingers onto his shoulders before placing your entire hand there. You sat in your knees in front of him, sitting lower than he was in the dinning room chair. You smiled almost sudictely at him. Nah, it was more like a smirk.

"Well, am I Inspiring you?"

Burgh gasped. He had an idea for another artwork! He could draw some sort of Hospital setring! Yes, he could draw Chansey, Audino, and Wigglytuff all in a Hospital with the Nurse in the stretcher! It would be very ironic and a meaningful piece! The nurse on the stretcher would be none other than you, his precious cosplaying (possibly crossdressing) lover! It was brilliant! He needs his sketchbook! He needs to proactive drawing you in that outfitz! He needs to draw the different Pokémon! This was going to be perfect  he has to get onto it pronto if he wants to meet his deadline! He feels like Willy Wonka after he gave the factory to Charlie. In the one with Gene Wilder, it's the only true Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

"Looking for this, patient~"

With that you hand him the sketchbook and dismantle the fake syringe to pull out a black ball point pen and a pencil. This is why you're the best. You understood. He took his sketchbook and opened it to a clean page. He took the pencil into his hand and took the pen and placed it down on the table. Leavanny was cheering. Her trainer finally got inspiration back! Swadloon was asleep, bored out of his mind. Lastly, Sewaddle was digging into the bowl of mints. Who knew mints were this good?! He definitely takes after his trainer in stealing all of your freaking mints. Looks like you're going to the store later. Sewaddle stole them all! Well, all but one.

Burgh just started drawing when suddenly you grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. Burgh was shocked. That was out of nowhere! But that didn't mean it wasn't welcome. You were sexy in your crossdress! Or not crossdress. In your cosplay is a much better sentence to use here. You Kalosified the kiss, licking his bottom lip and grinning entrance. You find whatever was leftover of the mint and steal it. They were your freaking mints you deserve to have your freaking mints! You ended the kiss once you got your objective, leaving Burgh gasping for air. You smirk at him, finishing the mint with a satisfying crunch. It was only then did he realise it was gone, the realization washing over his face.

"Next time, don't steal my mints. Both you and Sewaddle."

Burgh had no words and whipped his head to look at Sewaddle, finishing up the mints. The Pokémon manages to unwrap them with his teeth and eat the mint inside, not having any limbs to work with. Such is the naughty nature of Sewaddle. When Burgh whipped his head back st you, you were already walking away. Wait! Burgh needed you ad a reference! But before you could go into the next room you grabbed your Pokémon partner, hugging them tight to your chest and sitting on the floor in that cliché anime style where their legs are spread apart somewhat. You smirked again at Burgh, who was still a blushing mess through this whole ordeal.

"Draw me like one of your Kalos girls.~"

1021 Words

Yep

Okay

That was... something

Thanks for dealing with that and I love you guys!

~Eva