With This Hand [Grimsley x Reader]

He is so hot and mysterious and I love him and you should too everyone should love him and write oneshots about him I am gushing. He literally came out of a rim burton romance movie and I want to just hug him and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I promised a happy, fluffy oneshot after the last one so here ya go. Hopefully you like Tim Burton movies.

STORYTIME!

Grimsley looked at the ring on his finge,r spinning it around. A silver band encrusted with speckles of onyx and jade stones in it. Ingrsted curving lines giving the silver ring a sense of mystery. Today was his anniversary. Today is the five year anniversary after marrying his beloved partner. Sure, his days of the Elite Four May be numbered, but his days with you will never run out. He can place a bet on that and win the jackpot, he doesn't even need his royal flush of spades to prove it.

So what should he do for your anniversary? Well, other than what he already has. He took you out on a lunch date and right now you were taking a shower. He could get something extremely cheesy from up his sleeves and pull them out. He needs a trump card, an Ace of Hearts. Not spades because this was a hand of love, and a spade would only break the suit. Then he remembered a little compliment comparison you would constantly give him. You are the Victor to my Emily, not Victoria because my love goes deeper than just an arranged marriage. He grew a wicked smirk, figuring out exactly what kind of surprise he would bestow upon his lovely spouse.

You walked out of the shower, wearing a tank top and some short shorts. You were expecting just to spend the day inside with your husband anyways. Your wet hair was held away from your face and you dumped the towel and dirty clothes in a laundry bin. Once it gets full, you'll do laundry. There's a system. You walk into the living room to be met with dimmed lights and purple flames baring the candlesticks, just like a litwick. What was this? You smiled and focused your attention onto your husband, sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in his hand. He stood up and walked over to you.

"With this hand, I will life your sorrows."

Wait, what is he doing? Oh my god you understood. The corpse bride vows. He took his fingers, index and middle, and lifted your chin up. He pressed his cold, chapped, yet incredibly comforting lips onto your own. He slid his hand down your neck and traced it to your other hand. The one you weren't placing on his shoulder in order to savor the kiss. His lips tasted like refined wine. He opened your hand and placed the goblet of wine in it. He broke the kiss and whispered to you:

"Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine."

He took a step backwards as you looked at the maroon colored drink. Maroon velvet. You brought the glass up to your lips and took a sip. One of your favorites. Pinot Noir. The second you brought the glass down Grimsely was standing there with the bottle in hand. He poured the equivalent of what you drank back in the glsss to prove his point. You giggled as he smirked at you. He closed the bottle back up and walked over to place it back on the counter. As he was there, he grabbed one of the candles with the purple flame. He walked back over to you. He took your wine glass away from you and replaced it with the candlestick. You watched in awe at the purple flame. After Grimsley took his own sip out of your wine glass, he placed it next to the bottle and continued to recite Victor's Weddign Vows from Tim Burton's The Coprse Bride.

"With this candle, I will light your way through darkness."

This had to be the best thing today. Even after lunch, even after this morning when you cuddled for an extra thirty minutes, even after he got you a bouquet of black and crimson roses, even after he got you dark chocolates, even after being congratulated by the rest of the Elite Four and the champion himself. This little gesture thst was a reference to one of your favorite movies of all time was the cherry on the top of the milkshake. The Ace in the royal flush. The one wild suicide king in the entire deck. You couldn't stop smiling as Grimsley took your hand with his own, both of your right hands. He clanked your wedding rings. You wondered if he was going to stick to script or not.

"With these rings, the whole world knows you're mine."

Nope, he wouldn't. You couldn't help but laugh as you lunged into his embrace. You threw your arms around him and pressed another kiss onto those vampireish lips he owns. You heard him chuckle suavely and deeply, kissing you back. You felt that sneaky tongue of his lip across your bottom lip and you give him access. He always was the dominant one in this relationship. The Kalosified kiss lasted a long while, tastes of both fin you and the refined wine mixing within both of your mouths. You never were the one who could Gold their breath for long. You had to pull away. You looked in Grimsley's colbalt eyes, practically glowing. Both of you were panting. You rested your head in his chest, still sticking close to his embrace. You listened to his ehsetbreat, still steady. That's the biggest compliment. He is so comfortable around you he doesn't get anxious when he kisses you. That's how you know he is in love with you.

"Thank you, Grim. This really is the best anniversary ever."

Grimsley chuckled again, but he knew he could make it even better. He want planning to is until after you both cooked your anniversary dinner but he supposed it couldn't wait. He wouldn't be Grimsely Dusk, master of darkness if he didn't give in to the sinful side. Grimsley was a pervert, end of story. You loved that side of him too. I'm sure you can infer where this is going.

"Not yet, my precious. There is one thing we haven't done yet~"

You knew that tone of voice. You giggled and rolled your eyes playfully. He wanted this now? Wasn't it a little too early? What time is it? Most likely around two thirty or three o'clock in the afternoon. However you wouldn't be the obedient spouse you were if you were to obey his request. You traced his collar of his suit and pulled yourself up to him, lips Inches apart. Take notes, smutty fanfiction writiers. This is how you create foreplay. You stared deeply into his cobalt eyes as the look of desire and need filled them again. That animalistic look of no control, of pure dominance, how could you refuse your husband of his treat on his anniversary?

"Then take me~"

You challenge him, king of darkness and elite four. Grimsley took that challenge without skipping a beat, picking you up bridal style and walking o sinfully slow to the bedroom down the hall. Now this was the icing on the cake. You two are the king and queen of spades, you make the royal flush whole.

He is going to do a lot more than lift your sorrows with that hand~

1246 Words

hELLO THAT TOOK A TURN! Sorry, I had to do it! That line at the end, I want to know how many of you died. I know I died writing it. Lol.

Thanks for reading and I love you guys so much! Sorry, I was just thinking about the vows and came up with this! I know I'd want to get married with those vows! Love ya!

~Eva