Marry You [Lisia x Reader]

We all can use a little bit of this sunshine in our lives. Was Wallace her dad or uncle? I'm not sure.... oh wait. it's uncle. DANGIT I HAD AN IDEA!!!

STORYTIME!

Lisia was about three years old when she met the person she wanted to marry! She had just started staying with Uncle Wallace in Hoenn while her parents were off doing who knows what. Whatever it was, they knew they didn't want a kid. That got dark really fast hELLO. Anyways she was staying with Uncle Wallace in Stoopolis city. This was when Mister Steven was still around often and wasn't even champion yet. She went to her first contest spectacular in the audience with Mister Steven while Uncle Wallace was going to preform on stage. 

Now, our ambitious little girl was watching the stage with stars in her eyes as Uncle Wallace dazzled everyone with his and Milotic's performance. She hugged her swablu and watched in awe. Mister Steven kept a close eye on her, making sure she didn't run off anywhere. Then she heard a quiet sneeze. Quiet like a whismur. Lisia looked over to her side and saw you, a kid just about Half a year or one year younger than her three year old self wiping their nose with their hands with a zigzagoon at their feet. That was you. With that moment she figured out her whole future! She wanted to marry you and adopt lots of kids! She didn't want to have kids because those hurt a lot and she didn't know if you had the right genitles. Even if you look the part, she doesn't assume. She's a woke little three year old. But she knew she wanted to do contests and she wanted to marry you. Lisia stuck out her hand.

"Hello! I'm Lisia! My Uncle Wallace is on stage right now! He's amazing, right?!"

You blinked and looked over to the tealette girl yelling at you over the crowds. Wow. She was really really cute! You smiled at her and brought your own child midget chubby hand to shake hers. She grinned a very big grin that looked grinny. Her Uncle was the performer on stage right now? That's so cool! He's so awesome! She should be very very proud to have an Uncle like him! That's so great!

"Super Dooper Amazing! I'm (name) and I love contests!"

You love contests too!? That's it. That's it. That's it. Right there. That made the decision like Uncle Wallace catching her a Swablu so she can learn how to sync with a Pokémon for a contest spectacular. You thought Uncle Wallace was great AND you loved contest spectaculars!? The deal's set in Stone now. She made up her mind. And once Lisia makes up her mind, it never gets un-made. Just ask Mister Steven! One time he accidentally gave her regular milk when she wanted chocolate and she cried until she got What she wanted. She had her mind set on that chocolate milk! No, she's not a brat! She does lots of selfless things to make up for being spoiled! But of her mind is made up her mind is made up, no take backs or flipsies.

"That's it! I'm going to marry you (name)! That's a promise!"

You blinked. This was fast. You didn't really grasp the concept of marriage yet, considering your parents are divorced. But from what you've heard it's kind of like promising to be together forever? Does thst means you are going to be best friends forever with this super cute girl?! That sounds super fun! You'd love to be best friends forever woth a super cute girl who loves contests with the Wallace as her uncle! That sounds like the best idea ever! You just smile at her and nod. Sure! Marrying Lisia sounds really really fun!

"Yay! That's a promise! We're going to get married!"

💙💙💙💙💙💙

Almost two decades later and you two are inseparable. You two have been best friends through your whole childhood. You traveled around with her as she did contests and cheered for her in the front rows. You were there through all her rivals and you dare say she became a bigger star than Uncle Wallace himself. Everyone constantly asked if you're dating and now thst you have an understanding of what it means, you turn to Lisia. She's the one with the reputation to uphold and all. But as you know, Lisia has literally no shame. With a big smile she declares this every single time:

"(Name) and I are going to be married one day! Watch out all you other couples, because we're going to be the best there is! Well, other than Uncle Wallace and Uncle Steven of course!"

Because OrginShipping. Lisia remembers the promise you made so long ago, and you do too. In fact, you think you're ready to propose. Since Lisia would probably overdo it, you thought you should be the one making a moment the two of you will remember for the rest of time. Well, technically speaking Lisia proposed when you both were three but that's not the point. This time you have a diamond ring and you got The Stone's blessing. Wallace and Steven for those of you who didn't get that first try. Regardless, you had the ring and blessing and you were ready to marry the love of your life.

It was after Lisia won a Master Beauty contest, her favorite. You had set it up with people who would be challenging but you had them purposefully lose for her. Then you had the whole audience in on it. Throwing flowers and having everyone cheer for her. She felt so special. You wanted her to feel like the most special in the world. She was your precious girl after all. Then it was time. You walked out from the curtains behind the stage, taking a deep breath. Lisia turned around towards you and ran into your arms.

"Sweetie sweetie look! They're cheering for me! They're all cheering for me! I won! I won!"

You chuckled. You let her go and she was ecstatic, bouncing. You brought her back to the front of the stage and have a thumbs up to the people working the lights. Now Lisia has a spotlight right over her head. You signaled to a prop guy to start sprinkinling the glitter. You know hoe much she loves glitter. You got down on one knee and watcher her gasp, hands flinging over her mouth and tears brimming the corner of her eyes. You wanted to do nothing more than kiss them away, but you are in a mission. You open the box to reveal a blue diamond ring with a gold band, silver twisted into it. The blue diamond reflected off her rhinestones on her dress and have of a little shine through the whole room. It was gorgeous, just like her.

"In more ways than one. We already promised ourselves to eachother years ago, but now I want to make it official. Lisia my darling, will you marry me?"

Lisia was done. Her mind had been made up for years and now she gets what she wanted. 

"YES!!!"

She spjumoed into your arms, even though you're on one knee. Rose petals also began to fall around and on you like the sprinkling glitter. The spotlight changed to a pink hue. Everyone was roaring with cheers and applause. Wallace and Steven were In the front row, so proud of their baby girl. Technically she's their niece but they raised her like their baby girl. WHicb means daughter. Seriosuly get out more readers! Lisia pressed kisses all over your face as Ali (her Altaria) flew over to the dropped ring box on the floor and picked it up with her beak. Her trainers were finally getting married.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

1315 Words

This is more like it! Lisia is just too darn cute I love her she's awesome! Also I thought making it two parts would help me reach a word count I wanted. 

Thanks for reading and I love love LOVE you!

~Eva