A Man [Male!Flare!Grunt x Reader]

Okay so I'm home and- Wait a second, hold up. This man needs a name. Gilbert sounds hella bisexual so let's name this particular Gilbert. We good? Good. 

STORYTIME!

You were in Glittering cave supposedly saving a scientist from a group called team flare. You were told by Calem to come over here. So you were ready to kick some butt with your Pokémon at the ready. You found the Cavern at the end of the quote unquote "Intricate"  maze that everyone was fussing over. Really, how incompetent did people take you for? It's pretty straight forward back there. So you enter the room where there's a lot more light than in the Cavern maze. Then, oh boi, then you saw the first person in here. And DAMN he was fabulous!

Gilbert, the name I have bestowed on the male team flare Grunt, was fixing his sleeves. The boss said he was to intercept an incoming nuisance he was aware of. Should be a kid he could easily bring out of the question. He glanced over through the red lenses of his sunglasses and saw you standing there with your jaw practically to the floor. He smirked, feeling proud of himself. You must be blown away with his appearance of course! Beauty and fublousness takes time! It costs a lot to have the suit dry cleaned too. His hair obviously takes forever to keep the swirl in the front standing tall and he prides himself in buying a new cuddling set for each day of the week. Surely you've never seen someone quite like he before! In his moment of pride, he completely forgot for a moment he was supposed to bring you out of the question. He scoffed and turned to face you. Might as well sound even more sophisticated and mature if he already left this impression on you. Team Flare must be feared! Team Flare is Superior!

"Kid, don't you know not to play with fire?"

If fire was this, then you don't mind getting burned. You closed your mouth, blushing significantly and shoving your pokeball back in your bag. You felt a fluttery feeling of a big crush in yours chest. You couldnt. Nope. This can't happen. But it's happening, isn't it? This guy was hot. You watched his eyebrow cock right upwards in confusion. You averted your eyes to the ground and kicked your foot a little bit nervously. You felt so embarrassed and flustered, but you must have at least looked cute... right?

"Uh, my mom said not to play with open fire, like a flame. But I don't see any fire here unless you're saying that about yourself. I don't disagree with you being hot but... WAIT I DIDNT SAY THAT!!!"

Gilbert watched you cover your mouth before holding in a laugh. Was this child for real?! Sure, he knew that he was sexy but for a child to fall for him? This was hilarious. No, this was beyond hilarious. You were genuinely blushing and a nervous wreck. You genuinely were overwhelmed and covering your mouth with your hands. He flicked up hos red glasses to get a better view. This was absolutely hilarious. You know that cocky humor that an older brother gets when his little sister messes up? That's similar to what he feels. You know what? This is interesting. Why not humor you a little bit while the rest of team Flare gets things done. Maybe he can get an excuse to leave this damned place and do his job. Just a different method. Besides, he can always lose a Pokémon battle, but personally escorting the nuisances put of the way has a 100% success rate. Not that he'd ever lose a battle though, don't get any ideas Reader! He sneered a little bit, keeping that overconfident smirk in his face and his glasses flicked up. He took a few steps towards you and you just looked up.

"Let's get you out of here, kid. Glittering Cave isn't  place to just play around."

Before you knew what was happening, this amazingly attractive redheaded man took a hold of your hand and literally dragged you out of glittering cave. You completely blanked on everything. You forgot about the scientist and the team flare threat and followed this guy out. It was like you were in some sort of trance...

A team flare trance.

723 Words

Oh my god that was weak and short I am so so SO sorry I'm the worst author ever I deserve to just die already lol.

Thanks for putting up with me and reading my crap. I love y'all!

~Eva