What's This? [Striaton Brothers x Alola!Reader]

Request by TeslaArmorIsCool2277. Apparently they wanted it so much they requested it after the day of rest so here ya go! First I must preach it for the ones in the back.

IF YOU REQUESTED ON THE DAY I TOOK OFF TO DO WHAT I WANTED YOUR REQUEST IS NULL AND VOID.

Thank you.

STORYTIME!

You're not exactly from here. You're an immagrant from Alola for reasons you prefer not to disclose with the entire internet. But since you're from another region that means you have a lot of exotic tendencies and Pokémon to share with the new region you call home, right? That's right! Since you've moved to Unova, specifically Striaton City, natives have been in awe just by Grubbin alone! It's crazy! You also have a bunch more Pokémon to knock their socks off, but none as close to you as Grubbin was. Grubbin was your first Pokémon. 

So you decided to go into the resteraunt with Grubbin one day. You were hungry and you worked up enoigh Unovan Currency. Apparently the only region that has different values for products and different costs of currency in the entire world is Alola. It took a while to get your money extanged and to get adjusted. So Alola money isn't worth as much as you hoped, so what? You still had a little bit left to treat yourself! Back to the story. The second you walked in to the not so busy resteraunt (your eating schedule is a bit off from adjusting to a new time zone) three waiters made themselves known to you.

"Hello, customer. Welcome to the Striaton Resteraunt and Gym. My name is Cress."

A blue haired waiter said to you.

"And I'm Chili!"

A redheaded waiter exclaimed a little bit too proudly.

"And my name is Cilan. Now, shall we-"

The green haired waiter gasped when he saw the exotic bug type resting on your shoulder. He got a little bit too close for comfort. What was his name again? Cilan? Screw his name because Stranger danger! He picked Grubbin up and started examining him, making the poor Pokémon cry out in discomfort. Grubbin had a timidly nature. You were about to fuss at him when the green haired guy started going on a rant. Apparently all he had to do was talk to get a Grubbin to calm down.

"Fascinating! I've never seen a Pokémon quite like this before! Such a unique shape and coloring to it as well! It appears to have the ability swam and have a timid nature, giving it a high speed stat while being trained specially in both defense statistics. This Pokémon is really adorable! If a connisuer like myself had to guess I would say that this Pokémon is a bug type from a far off region, possibly a very common bug type. Spectacular! Smells like a recipe for success!"

He went on, gushing about your partner Pokémon. You noticed the few other guests in the resteraunt were also curious. You only had, what? Four Pokémon? The two other waiters seemed to be extremely curious about Grubbin too. Grubbin was whimpering, but at least he wasn't crying. You took Grubbin back from Cilan and placed him on top of your head. Grubbing crawled down to your shoulder and his his face in your neck. Poor baby.

"Yeah. Grubbin doesn't like attention. I have three other Pokémon who won't  mind though if you Three want to see them. And we're from Alola by the way."

Everyone in the resteraunt seemed invested at almost an unhealthy amount as you found the three pokeballs in your bag and threw them up in the air. Before their very eyes, a Crabrawler, a Formantis, and a Alolan Marowak make themselves known to the crowd. Ha ha! See? Now the tables have turned! Cilan instantly picked up your vainest Pokémon: Formantis. Surprise surprise, the green haired waiter picked up the obvious grass type.

"Flawless! Look how cute it is! You must be a formidable grass type from the Alola region! I can tell you are shining with a sassy nature leading you to have naturally grown high special defense while your grass type allows you to have an absurdly high special attack! One finely grown grass type specimen indeed!"

Meanwhile cress bent down to your bashful Crabrawler, who was hiding in behind his little boxing gloves, and gave the water type a gentle smile. Crabrawler lowered his defenses Nd shook hands with the bluenette boy. Shocker, the blue haired waiter became friends with with your water type Pokémon. There was no dialogue shared between them. You wished you could share the same feedback from Chili.

"WOAH THIS MAROWAK IS LITERALLY ON FIRE!!! CHECK OUT HOW COOL IT IS!!! EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS AWESOME FIRE MAROWAK AND ALL OF ITS GLORY!!!"

Chili was literally screaming at the entire resteraunt. You swore he was loud enough to be heard all the way back in Alola. The few customers who were also in the resteraunt were also amazed as Chili held up your Marowak in front of everybody. He lifted him from under his arms and walked around showing him to everyone and letting them pet him as if Marowak was his Pokémon And not yours. You don't even know these people! You let out a sigh of annoyance and scratch Grubbin in the head affectionately befor guadging the reactions of your other Pokémon to asses wether you need to gather them up and get the hell out of here or if you need to befriend the three cute waiters with food puns for names.

Marowak was just sleeping the entire time. He was super chill and lax about all the attention he was getting. In shorter terms he was the polar opposite to what Chili was. Formantis was just basking in the praise the talktitive waiter was showering her with, feeding in to her extremely vain and sassy nature. She answered his yes or no questions with head nodding and let herself be treated like the queen she is. Lastly there was Crabrawler, who was allowing Cress to asses his strength by holding up a silver tray and asking him kindly to use different moves. All three seemed to be having a good time. You let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

Looks like you gotta befriend them all.

1043 Words

Sorry for the delay! Went to a friends' house. Hope you enjoyed!

~Eva