A Vow Upheld [N x Reader]

This was also on delay. Sorry Despair_Macaron and sorry to everyone because I never could write N right...

ALSO MAJOR SPOILERS FOR POKÉMON BLACK/WHITE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

STORYTIME!

Team Plasma always was the only thing you ever had in your life. You were so dependent on Team Plasma that or literally became your life. Your life was Team Plasma. All your friends were Team Plasma. All your views, opinions, ideals... All of them Alined with Team Plasma. You were so dedicated, that you were promoted to one of the first and only quote unquote 'admins' of Team Plasma. You had a rank so high that you were as respected as Colress and the Seven Sages. You became someone within Team Plasma that was much more than a pawn. You were the king's retainer.

"Lord N, I promise you with every fiber of my entire being that I will devote myself to you. Whatever is your wish, it will be my command. Order me into a Darmanitan's flame and I shall burn to a crisp. Order me into the arms of a Frillish and let me drown and the deepest depths of the ocean. No length is too long for you, My King. I will forever be by your side."

That was your oath. That was your vow you swore to King N of Team Plasma. You have remained faithful to your vow  despite how modest your lord has been about it. You were always by his side wether he knew it or not. Unless he was having a private moment like taking a shower or using the restroom, then you would wait outside the door for him to do whatever business he needs to take care of. You never left his side.

You did granted wish he had. He wished for you to never use your pokeballs for your partners unless in emergency circumstances, so you never forced your Pokémon in their pokeballs. He constantly wanted to play woth wild Pokémon, so you would accompany him to go play and feed them. He would ask you things and you would grant him any knowledge he wished to know. As long as he doesn't ask where human babies come from you are certain you will answer any question without so much as a stutter. You are his loyal servant and he is this organization's King. Anything he wishes will come true. You will do anything to make his wish come true. And if he wishes for humanity and all of Pokémon kind to be ripped from eachother, than so be it.  

Moral of that entire passage, is that you will do anything for Lord N. That is your vow and you will do anything to uphold it. Even in the most dire of circumstances. Like now.

N had just lost to Touya, the trainer said to be the opposing hero to face Lord N's ideals. You never said a word. He was the one who wanted a fair challenge. He was the righteous hero in the eyes of all of Team Plasma. He wanted it to be fair. He believed that whoever was right wouldn't triumph in the end. But nobody expected to have the entirety of Team Plasma be a lie.

"You stupid boy."

Ghetsis strikes N across the face. Everything flooded in you at once. You were watching he battle from afar, hiding behind the throne. Like you said, you will never leave N alone. You will always stand by his side. That was your vow after all. But your whole life came crumbling down with the rest of Team Plasma. The ideals, the realism, the evil... Which was the reality? Ghetsis was using everyone. He was using N. You felt the anger course through your veins. Was this all a joke to him? Pokemon liberation? His own adoptive son? How DARE he slap him! You walked out from around the throne, nobody noticing you until your partner who was willingly by your side: Zebstrika, was given an order of his own.

"Zebstrika, use Thunderbolt on Ghetsis."

All three people turned to see you, the loyal and devoted retainer to the King of Team Plasma with your best friend Zebstrika next to you. You had a hand extended, index finger pointing right in between Ghetsis's eyes. An anger, a Fire, flickered in your eyes. Everything you believed was a lie. Everything you've been told is a lie. Team Plasma is a lie. Team Plasma is a lie. Your whole life is a lie. The entire lie branched back to Ghetsis and his selfish greed. His lust for power. You felt a different deadly sin course through your veins. Wrath.

"(Name)! Zebstrika! No! Don't do this!"

You instsntly snapped out of your utter moment of bloodlust and Zebstrika absorbs the electric energy he was about to launch at the apparent mastermind of Team Plasma using his ability lightning rod. You focus all your attention on N, seeing the tears forming in his eyes and the red mark on his cheek slowly turn black and blue. Your blood was boiling, but you had a vow to upheld. He gave his order. He said no. He said don't hurt him. Anything he wished, it was your command. Your hands were tied. You placed your hand over your chest, the other arm wrapped aleind your back. You bowed to him as a butler would. Zebstrika, also loyal to your lord as well as to you, also bowed his head in respects.

"Oh course, Lord N."

Your voice dripped woth venom and spite. You show Bhetsis a glare and felt your eyebrow twitch. It took every fabric of your being not to launch yourself at him with a knife you always keep underneath your clothes just in case a threat arose. Ghetsis existing was a threat. N stood up and walked over to you, fumbling weakly. Poor thing. The shock of this entire situation must be getting to him. You rushed over to him and supported his weight, hugging him even. Zebstrika hurried over and allowed N to also lean on him for support.

"Don't worry, My Lord. It's all right now. I'm here. We're here."

You had other things to do. You had Other duties to attend to. You had your vow to uphold. You had to get N out of here before the battle between Touya and Ghetsis begins. 

"This way. Let's get you away from here. Come! Reshiram!"

You call out to the dragon Pokémon. The Pokémon roars and weakly flies over, following the three of you out of the throne room and to the nearest bed. N was overstimulated. He needed rest. He was the most important. He was all that mattered. He was the king and you're his loyal servant, a vow under him to always put him first. N was your wntire life now. Without Team Plasma....

What else did you have?

1138 Words

Arceus Christ I think this one was emotionally draining. I think I did really well on this one plot wise! If only I was a good author in general I could really make this work.

Thanks for reading guys! Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva