Taboo [Kiawe x Reader]

Request by Tiannah_Lionheart.

STORYTIME!

You're engaged to someone you never wanted to be with in the first place. You were promised to them by your family however you despised the man you're supposed to marry. He was creepy and all put perverted, never wiping off the creepy smile from his face and trying to touch you whenever he can. He was scary and had anger management issues. Why did your parents want you to marry him? Well, he was a family friend and both of your sexualities lined up perfectly. The adults thought it was a match made in heaven. If it was a match made by Arceus, then the truth is nothing but taboo. You loved another man. In fact, right now, you were with him. You were hiding away on Akala island in Wela Volcano Park. He knew of your engagement, but he didn't know of your feelings. This man you fell in love woth was your best friend. This man you fell in love with you could tell him anything. This man... was Kiawe.

"Hey, Kiawe. Let's play truth or dare."

You suggest seemingly out of nowhere, kicking your legs over the volcano and watching the lava bubble. Kiawe looked over at you curiously, smirking while raising one eyebrow. A Marowak duo was sitting in between you two so you wouldn't be playfully shove down by accident and almost fall into the lava... again. That once was too close for comfort. Both of you understood the actions and had the Marowak as extra precaution. Besides, the Marowak loved being included on these little outings! Back to the matter at hand, a game of truth or dare.

"Alright, I'm down. I'll go first. Truth or Dare (Nickname)."

Ah, the age old question. Which should you pick? First let's get something laid out on the table, this is Kiawe asking you the question, not Mallow or your quote unquote 'fiancé'. You won't  have to do anything drastic if you pick dare. On the flip side Kiawe knows pretty much everything about you, but he knows how to get on someone's nerves and mess with their emotions when asking a question. He isn't afraid to act scary nor seductive. Plus he can ask the worst possible things. Not like "would you rather drink your dad's semen or your mom's period blood" kind of worst thing ever but the kind of "If you had to jump into a volcano to save a bunch of baby Pokémon from burning to a crisp, would you do it?" Kind of worst questions ever. You're more afraid of his truths rather than his dares. Obvious choice 10/10.

"Dare, duh."

Kiawe let his smile fall and he stared at you in the eyes. He was almost saying damn it! With his gaze. You held in a snicker as he looked up at the sky. He didn't even think of a dare yet! He must have had a really good question today or something. You saw his eyes ignite with something feisty. Oh no. You're totally scared.

"I dare you to kiss both Marowak."

That's it? That's not so bad! Besides, you're positive the two would love it! You-

"And me."

If you had a drink you would be doing a double anime's spit take. Your face went entirely red as you started sputtering out Words that were trying to be a sentence but failed. Kiawe just laughed and the Marowak just scooted over towards you, eager for their kisses of affection. Once you got your act together (not entirely but just enough to go through with the dare you were highkey excited for) you gave both Marowak a nice forehead kiss. They both walked away, content with their lives. You scoot in front of Kiawe. He looked down at you half seductively half with a know-it-all demeanor.

"You don't have to if you're chicken. I know you're engaged and all. Just thought I would do a lighthearted joke. But if you want to I'm all for it."

Arceus fucking damn it! Did he know you had the hots for him or something!? Ignoring your incredibly awesome internal pun, you watch him playfully pucker his lips. He obviously didn't expect you to take the bait. He was just toying with you, right? Well. You're going to show him what toying with someone's emotions lead to! You grabbed both sides of his face, abusing him to open his eyes in confusion. You wished you could see the utter moment of realization in his eyes that you actually were going to do it. You slammed your lips into his and the achievement had officially unlocked: You kissed your best friend. Now you're on the road to friends with benefits which leads to dumping your betrothed's ass for him. 

You pulled away, feeling lightheaded and dizzy. You gasped for air and stared in Kiawe's eyes. Those chocolates had a glint of mischief  and surprise in them. He had to register what happened. YOU had to register what the fuck went through your mind and what the hell you just did. You just kissed Kiawe. You just KISSED KIAWE!!! Sure, he was asking for it, but he must not have expected you'd do it!

"I'm so sorry I should probably leave I-"

You tried to stand up and leave, not wanting to embarrass yourself further. The second you get both of your feet standing up on the ground you felt his hand coil around your wrist like an Arbok and yank you back down. You're butt landed in his lap and you were met with the smirking, borderline sultrt face of Kiawe staring at you lovingly. 

"Hold on just a second, (prince/princess/[If you are non-binary Plz choose one]), you aren't leaving me after that alone~"

You swore your face was burning hotter than the Lava boiling in the Volcano. You watched Kiawe close his eyes as he craned his neck to kiss you again. Your heart was racing but you didn't care. This was what you wanted deep down and you knew it. You let your eyelids fall closed and you wrung your arms Around his neck, attempting your best to bring him even closer to you. This was taboo. You were engaged. You were promised to someone, even if you didn't want to be. This was taboo, but why did you love it so much? You did nothing to stop him escalating and kalosifying the Kiss, completely dominating you in the smooching. They always said the things that are wrong always feel so damn right, and this did feel so damn right. You loved this taboo.

And I didn't have the heart as an author to tell you it was all a Dream.... lol.

1107 Words. I think I did pretty well. Who am I kidding I'm so sorry. Merry Christmas guys! Love you all and hope you are having a wonderful time!

~Eva