I turned to Jungkook and I hugged him making his red shirt have a stain of my tears. I started cry harder and Jungkook just patted my head and even kissed the top of my head.

"Im so sorry! Sorry for acting so weak! Sorry for staining your shirt!" I said, as Jungkook just hugged me tighter and kissed my head again, making me red for a little while.

"Shh, baby, Your not weak! Your the most strongest person I've ever met! Dont worry about my shirt. Cry all you want" Jungkook said making me clutched into his shirt still crying.

"I know this is stupid but can you stay with me? I just want someone with me right now" I asked shyly and I looked down. I heard Jungkook chuckled, and he lifted my chin with his hand making me look up, straight at his eyes.

"Why would I say no to a beautiful" He said kissing my head "Smart" He kissed my cheek "lovable" He kissed my nose and he just stared at my lips and I did too. He was leaning in and so was I. I just stared on how his lips looks so kissable and how beautiful is he.

We were so close really close, our lips are gonna touch if one of us moves forward. He was about to lean forward but I was snapped back to reality, I pushed him away.

"Im sorry" I said, as I was about to cry but surprisingly he didn't get mad, he just smiled at me.

"I understand, baby, you dont have to cry." Jungkook said grabbing my left cheek and wiping my tears away.

"You know, about what happened earlier, I felt guilty more like the guys feel guilty so we were thinking if you guys want to go the carnival?" Jungkook asked shyly while blushing.

"Omg is THE Jeon Jungkook shy to ask a ordinary boy to go to the carnival?" I teased as he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever! Lets sleep!!! Im tired already!" Jungkook whined making me laugh showing my boxy smile.

"Okay okay sleepy head" I said as we went to the bed together. I suddenly felt strong arms wrapped around me tightly. I blushed knowing Jungkook. I felt his hard abs touching my back and I could feel his breathe against my neck. I started to turn red.

"Good night beautiful" He said kissing my neck and I flinched at the sudden action of Jungkook.

"Good night sleepy head" and with that we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~Next Morning~

"OMG THIS IS SO CUTE!!!" I heard a familiar high pitched voice. What's weird is that I also hear clicks and flash of a camera.

"Yah! Jimin! You better stop that!" I heard my sister said, almost getting frustrated?

"Aish! Stop quarreling and wake up those two sleepyheads!" Namjoon said making Jimin groaned but he agreed instead.

"RISE AND SHINE TAEKOOK!" I heard Jimin screamed making Jungkook and I jumped off my bed out of the sudden scream.

Ami and Namjoon were looking at Jimin confusingly "Taekook?"

"OH! YEAH! I made a shipname for Taehyung and Jungkook! So it's Taekook!" Jimin fangirled while clapping his hands making Jungkook and I blush.