“Drop your gun and place your hands on your head,” Sara yelled as she aimed her gun at me. I did as she said and then she came over and handcuffed me with Chris’s toy cuffs.

“Yay, we got you daddy,” Chris cheered as he took off his cop hat.

“Yes, you did.” I flashed him a smile as I turned to Sara. “So how long are you gonna keep me locked up?”

“I don’t know, what do you think partner?” she asked Chris.

“Until you give us ice-cream!” I chuckled at how excited he looked.

“Until you give us ice-cream,” she repeated.

“Fine, now let me go.” They un-cuffed me, because I am a gentleman I kept true to my word and gave them their ice-cream. We ate on the floor surrounded by toys and pillows. Sara sat next to me, while Chris ate his snack as he watched his cartons.

“Today was actually not bad,” Sara commented as she licked her ice-cream. The movement was mesmerizing to me. “Hayden?”

I shook my head and averted my gaze back to her eyes. “What?”

She shook her head as she smiled at me, “maybe when Chris goes to sleep when can have some fun of our own,” she said seductively as she gave me a wink.

“Chris bed-time…” I said. Chris turned his head giving me a weird look, so did Sara.

“Hayden, it’s seven… a little early don’t you think?” Sara commented.

“Well you know, sleep is good for kids.” Chris just looked at me and then turned back to “Batman”. Sara just cuddled closer to me.  “That’s cruel babe, very cruel.”

“I know,” she whispered in my ear as she got up, and went to the kitchen.

I went back to my chocolate ice-cream when I heard a faint knock on the door. I got up and went to check the door, but when I opened it no one was there. My alarm system went off. I checked the corridor, but no one was there.

I checked the floor and a white piece of paper was there, I swallowed hard as I crouched down and picked it up. Flip it open and my heart wanted to stop.

“Boo… I found you.”

(Sara’s P.O.V)

I got of the kitchen and went back into the living-room to find it completely empty. I turned my attention to the stairs as I watched Hayden descended them slowly.

“What you couldn’t wait until he went to bed?” I joked, that’s when I noticed the deep scowl on his face. “What’s wrong?”

He didn’t answer me; he just stood there in front of me with a blank look on his face.

“Hayden?” I whispered, in the back of my mind I knew what it was. I just needed him to say it out loud.

“I just got this,” he said as he handed me a folded piece of paper. I grabbed it slowly and opened it. My breath caught in my throat as I read the words over and over again.

“No, no, no….” I covered my mouth with my hand, trying to keep my sobs from escaping. I felt strong hands wrap around me.

“Everything is going to be fine, you just need to breathe babe,” he whispered against my head.

My killer knew where I was, and if that bastered hurt my dad he wouldn’t mind hurting Hayden or Chris. When those facts clicked into place, my heart clenched. I pushed away from Hayden’s arms and hugged myself.

“Sara?” he called out and I wanted to cry. I couldn’t put him danger, I won’t let anything happen to either of them.

“I have to leave… I have to go, now,” I said as I tried to rush past him to the bed-room to get my things, but he was too quick he grabbed me by my arms and stayed me. “Hayden I have to go…”tears were threatening to break through.

“No, you are not going anywhere. Do you hear me, I’m not letting you go.” He shook me a little and I saw a tear slid down his cheek.  “I can’t lose you, I just can’t…”

“If I stay here, he’ll come after you and Chris. I won’t let him hurt you, I let my father down… but not you.” I tried to push his arms away, but he wouldn’t budge.

“I said no. we’ll go to the police tomorrow they can help us, please.” He came closer and moved his arms to cup my face. “Just believe that I won’t let anything happen to you. Do you trust me?”

I looked into those blue eyes and I knew that he wasn’t letting go.

“I do… I do trust you…”

“Good, I promise you that we’ll get this psychopath. Don’t let him win, don’t let him get the satisfaction of knowing that he beat you.” I rested my head against his chest and listened to the sound of his heartbeat. I knew that what he was saying was true. This psychopath was having fun with me, but I’m not going to be sucked into his little game.

I’m going to fight.

_______________________________________________________________

I wasn't going to mention Sara's P.O.V at all, but thought you guys would want to know how she felt.

Any ways VOTE if you enjoyed it :D But the VOTES will make Chris really happy *puppy dog eyes* 0.0