I Just Wanted To Do This (Fluff)

This may or may not be based on something that happened to me.

Y/N POV:

Brendon and I have been messaging each other for a couple of weeks now. I honestly already feel as if we have a connection, despite having not met each other. He's so sweet and genuinely wants to know about my day. I feel that he's interested in everything I tell him. He doesn't even live far away, but I haven't wanted to push him into meeting me too quickly. I guess I'm kinda scared that once we've met, things will change. Not to mention that I'm terrified that he'll hate me once he sees me in person. He's seen selfies of me and I'm definitely not a catfish, but I can't help being terrified.

I smile as I see his name pop up on my phone screen that evening. It's stupid how excited I get whenever he messages me, my face lights up like a child's at Christmas.

B: Hey you x

Y/N: Hey, how's your day been? x

B: Pretty boring, just doing lots of paperwork. How was yours? x

Y/N: Went for a drive by myself but it was quite dull:( x

B: Dull? How come? x

Y/N: My music kept cutting out and there was too much traffic x

B: Are you the type for late night drives? x

Y/N: YES! Late night drives are the best x

I try not to get my hopes up but I have a sneaky suspicion that he may be hinting at us meeting. Surprisingly, I'm not as scared in the moment as I thought I'd be. In fact, I'm now desperate for him to suggest it. He's the first guy that I've messaged that I've had a major urge to meet, it just feels like the right thing to do.

B: We should go for one sometime x

Y/N: Sounds like a plan to me x

I try my best to play it cool, acting as if it doesn't make a difference to me if I have to wait a little bit longer to meet him.

B: How about tonight? x

Y/N: Yeah sounds good x

He asks where I live and I tell him to meet me at the store near my house. For some reason, I don't want him knowing my exact address yet, just in case he turns out to be some sort of psychopath. I'm not usually one for spontaneity but in this case it's good, it gives me less time to get too nervous and back out.

I quickly run upstairs and get changed. I don't really want to meet him for the first time in my sweatpants and baggy sweater, even though it is extremely comfy. I settle for a plain black skirt and a top that's slightly low cut but not so much that it's suggestive. I don't want him getting the wrong idea about me. 

He messages me to let me know he's arrived and I speed walk the couple of blocks to the store. I let myself into his car and he pulls me into a hug straight away. All the worries and fears I had immediately melt away. It's almost as if we've known each other for years, I feel so comfortable around him. He pulls out of the parking lot and the conversation flows immediately. I ask him about his music and upcoming plans for tour. I was pretty straight with him from the start, telling him that I was aware of who he was. I was worried he'd think I was just some fan trying to take advantage of the opportunity, luckily he didn't see it like that. 

"So, tell me more about yourself. I know that you work for a travel company, but what are your dreams? Your life goals?" He asks, turning to me briefly and flashing me a smile that makes my stomach flutter.

"I really want to travel, so I suppose I am in the right sort of job. Ideally, I would run a blog which would help fund all my trips. There's something so cool about experiencing all these different cultures and going to countries that people wouldn't always think to visit" I say and he smiles at me again. He really needs to stop doing that, it's incredibly distracting. 

"You're adorable" He says, placing his hand on my thigh and giving it a gentle squeeze. My stomach does another turn and I turn to look out the window, feeling my face flush red. We sit in silence for a few moments, but it doesn't feel awkward at all. 

He turns down a quiet road and then stops at the side of the road. The car jolts a little bit.

"Have we broken down?" I ask.

"No, I just really wanted to do this" He says, turning to face me. He cups my face and pulls me in for a kiss. It starts off slow but we soon both melt into it. He becomes more eager, running a hand up and down my leg, pulling me closer with the other hand. 

His hand makes it's way past the neckline of my top.

"I like this top, it's sexy" He murmurs, still kissing me.

"I thought you might" I reply, moaning into the kiss. His mouth finds his way to my neck and nips lightly at the skin. I tilt my head, granting him more access. 

We pull away and I sit there, stunned. I'd never expected that to happen when we agreed to meet. He plays with my hair, twirling it around with one finger. This whole drive has felt like something from a movie. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asks after a few moments.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just shocked. I've always felt gross" I reply.

"If I thought you were gross, would I do this?"He says and he grabs my face again, pulling me towards him. One of my hands makes my way to his hair and I tug on it slightly, intertwining my fingers in it. 

After a few more moments, we pull away again. We both get our breath back and he starts up the engine, almost as if nothing has just happened. We talk a bit more as he makes his way back to the store where he picked me up. 

"Do you think we'll meet again?" I ask. He turns to face me and he leans in for another kiss. It's shorter than the other ones but it's enough to answer my question.

"Goodnight Brendon" I smile, getting out of the car. I walk home with a massive smile on my face. What. Just. Happened.

This chapter is a bit of a mess. This 100% happened to me the other week (not with Brendon sadly) and just ahhdhekjhkjthrdktj.