You Have Got To Be Kidding Me Part 3 (Smut)

Y/N POV:

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Brendon. Whenever a love song plays on the radio, he pops into my head. Whenever I get into bed at night, I can't help but wish that he was with me. What is happening to me? I've only known him 5 minutes and he's already infecting my brain. I can't see myself passing this year if I stay like this.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem a bit distracted today" Y/F/N points out after our first class. I really need to get my act together, I can't have people working out what's going.

"Oh I'm okay, just didn't sleep that well so I'm a bit out of it" I smile as we head to our next class. Brendon's class. I've deliberately worn an outfit I know he'll like, a short skirt paired with knee high socks and a low cut top (but not too low cut).

As he walks in the room he looks my way instantly and I see his eyes widen as he takes in my outfit. Trying to hide my smirk, I pretend to get something out of my bag. This is going to be interesting, especially as I don't have any other classes after this one.

Throughout the whole lesson, I'm unable to concentrate. I can't stop checking him out, how can one person look so damn good in a tie? It's not fair how distracting he is.

"Y/N? Anything you want to add?" Brendon asks and the whole class turns to face me. I detect a slight smirk on his face.

"Um no I don't think so" I stutter, trying to act as if I've been listening the whole time. He stares at me for a few seconds before carrying on. Why the fuck would he humiliate me like that?

As soon as the bell signals the end of class, I hurriedly pack up my things and dash for the exit.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks, blocking my exit.

"Why would you call me out like that?" I say, trying to sound angry but the way he's looking at me is making that anger melt away.

"I'm sorry babe, seemed like a good idea at the time. But, were you really going to leave? Leave me here all turned on because you decide to wear an outfit like that?" He says, locking the door quickly before pulling me close to him. I can feel his breath on my face and I grow weak at the knees. At least my outfit had the desired effect.

"I was going to, but I think I've changed my mind now" I whisper before he places his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss, before something comes over with me and I turn desperate. I grab the side of his face and push him towards the wall. As I kiss him, I grind my hips towards his, causing him to groan. After about a minute, I can feel his hardness on my thigh and I smirk, knowing that this time we're going to go all the way.

"You know I like to be in control" He says, suddenly gaining strength and flipping us round so that I'm against the wall. I slide my hands between us so that I can undo the buckle on his belt. Eventually I manage to get them off and I begin to palm him through his extremely tight boxers.

"Fuck don't tease babe" He moans, tugging my skirt and I wriggle so that it's easier for him to take it off. His hand teases my clit through my wet panties and he smirks yet again.

"Is this all for me?" He whispers in my ear and I nod enthusiastically.

"Use your words Princess"

"Yes Brendon" I breathe heavily, his teasing is almost too much.

Without him telling me to, I sink down to my knees and ease his boxers off. I take hold of him in one hand, pumping him slightly while I run my tongue along his tip. I feel him shudder so I take it one step further and take all of him in my mouth. I continuously slide him in and out of my mouth, tasting his saltiness as I do so. He grabs my hair to control my movements.

"Stop, I don't wanna cum yet" He says, pushing me away and helping me up. I feel slightly disappointed but the 'yet' sounds very promising.

"I can't stop staring at you in class. I keep imagining what I'm going to do with you after class, it's so distracting. I don't know what you've done to me, but I love it" He whispers, leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline. I go weak at the knees again at those words. Then, he finally lets me take my clothes off and he quickly slips his shirt and tie off, so we're both naked, finally. 

"Please, just fuck me this time. I can't stand all this waiting anymore" I beg, feeling the wetness between my legs. 

With those words he shoves everything off of his desk and pushes me onto it. He quickly retrieves a condom from his desk drawer and slips it on.His eyes grow dark with lust as he positions myself between his legs. He looks so fucking attractive I can't stand it.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I whimper a "Yes". 

He smirks at me one last time before slamming into me, causing us both to let out very loud moans. He fills all of me and it feels so fucking good.

"So fucking tight, you feel so good Y/N" He lets out breathlessly. I open my mouth to speak but I'm so overwhelmed with pleasure that I close it again. 

"I'm so close Y/N" He says, his pace slowing slightly as his body glistens with sweat. A tight knot develops in my stomach, signalling that I'm close to the edge too. He carries on thrusting into me, causing the knot to get tighter and more powerful. I close my eyes as I let the sensation vibrate through my body.

"Open your eyes when you cum, I wanna see you" He commands sternly. Seconds later, I feel my walls tighten around him as I reach my climax. Screaming out his name, I release and moments after, he releases too.

"That was..." I begin

"Incredible" He finishes my sentence for me, as he helps me off the desk. It was even better than I could have imagined.

"Mr Urie, are you in there?" A voice comes from the other side of the door. Brendon and I both stare at each other before running around, collecting our clothes. I hide in his cupboard as I quickly change.

"Oh hello, I thought you were in here" The voice says and I quickly recognise it as the Dean of the college. I push myself to the back of the cupboard and just pray that I can stay quiet.

"I thought I heard some noise coming from this classroom" He says and I can just imagine him snooping around, he's always been nosy. 

"Noise? Oh, I was playing some music quite loud, I do apologise" Brendon stammers, but the Dean seems to accept it. 

"Okay, you can come out now" Brendon says, knocking lightly on the cupboard door. 

"That was way too close" I say, as he pulls me into his arms.

"I know, but he believed me, it's okay. You'd better get home, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He says, kissing me so gently. 

As I leave the college, my phone pings with a text. I almost drop my phone as I read it.

Anonymous: Don't think you'll get away with your new extra-curricular activity x