*REQUESTED* What Happened? (Fluff)

Request: Can you do an imagine where Brendon gets beat up and Y/N takes care of him?

Y/N POV:

"Okay, I'll probably be back around 6. See you later, love you" Brendon says, planting a kiss on my cheek before he goes out the door.

I get to work on some chores round the house, I've been working alot so haven't had much chance to do any cleaning.

I put on my favourite playlist and set to work on doing the laundry. I get so carried away, that hours pass without me taking a break, but at least all the chores get done.

I check the clock and see that it's already 5pm, so I head to the kitchen to start dinner. About an hour later, I hear a car door slam outside. Brendon's home.

"Y/N?" I hear a voice say, I head out of the kitchen and then let out a loud scream.

"Zack, what the fuck happened to him?" I say, unable to believe what's in front of me. Zack is helping Brendon to stand up. Brendon has blood all over his face and his clothes are all torn to shreds.

"He got mugged, luckily they didn't get his phone so he managed to call me. I can't stay, will you be okay to look after him?" Zack says, panic all over his face. I nod and help him move Brendon to the sofa. Then, I run to the kitchen to fetch the first aid box.

"Oh god baby, did you see who did it? We'll need to call the cops" I say, patting his face with a damp cloth, he winces as I do.

"There were two of them, I didn't see properly but they were both men. Ouch" He winces again.

"I think your nose might be broken, we're going to have to go to hospital" I say, helping him out of his bloodied clothes.

"Okay, thankyou so much" He says, his voice weak.

"Why are you thanking me?" I say, stroking the side of his face. Quickly, I run upstairs to get him some more clothes and then I help him into them.

"I have some cream to put on the cuts, it'll sting a bit but I'll be as gentle as I can" I unscrew the cap for the cream and squeeze a generous amount onto my fingers. Carefully, I apply it to his face, dabbing it on as gently as possible, not wanting to hurt him anymore.

"Okay, that's all I can do for now, are you okay walking to the car?" I ask and he nods. I place one arm around him and hold his hand with the other, to help him stand. He groans as he does, visibly in pain.

Slowly, we make our way to the car and I help him to bend down to get in. Then, I run to the drivers side and go as fast as I can to the hospital.

Luckily, there's not many people in the waiting room so we don't have to wait too long to be seen.

"Okay Sir, can you explain what happened?" The friendly Doctor asks as she examines him.

"I was walking back to my car from the store, then two people came from behind me and shoved me to the ground. They just started attacking me, I'm not sure for how long. Then, I called a friend and he took me home. My girlfriend cleaned up as much of the blood as she good" Brendon explains, taking my hand in his and giving it a squeeze.

"Okay well, I'll need to order an X-Ray to make sure but I believe you've fractured your nose and may have broken some ribs. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long, I'll go and order it now. Would either of you like a drink?" She asks and we both shake our heads.

"I'll also inform the police, they'll need to take a statement" She says, before pulling the curtain closed behind her.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, kissing his cheek lightly, avoiding the cuts.

"Sore but grateful" He laughs slightly, but stops and holds his rib

*An Hour Later*

"Okay, we've looked at your X-Rays and you've definitely broken your nose, so we'll have to set it. Also, you've broken three ribs, so you'll have to take it easy for a while. That means plenty of rest, no sudden movements" She says, putting on some gloves.

"I will warn you, this will hurt" She says, gently pressing Brendon's nose. He grabs my hand and squeezes it hard as without warning, she resets his nose. He lets out a yelp and then relaxes.

"Fuck, I'm never breaking my nose again" Brendon exclaims and I can't help but laugh.

"You're clear to speak to the police, if that's okay?" She asks and he nods.

*An Hour Later*

"Right, you heard what the Doctor said, you need to rest. So, you're staying here and if you need anything, ask me" I say, helping him down onto the sofa. Then, I head into the kitchen and reheat the food I'd started to make earlier.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asks, as I set down a tray of food on his lap.

"Honestly? I have no idea" I laugh, dabbing some fresh blood from off his face, careful not to hurt him.