Under My Control (Smut)

Y/N POV:

"Things are going to be very different tonight" I say, lifting my top above my head and stepping out of my jeans. Brendon stares at me helplessly from the couch. I press play on my phone and some sensual music plays from our speakers. I begin swaying my hips in time to the music and slowly make my way over to Brendon, who moves his legs wider apart. As I reach the sofa, I turn around and slip my bra off, still swaying to the music. Brendon reaches up to me and places his hand on my hips, rubbing them gently. I lower myself down, so my hips lightly touch his lap as I dance. From underneath me, I can feel him growing harder so I properly sit in his lap, take his hand for him and I place it over my breast. He explores my body, as I rock in his lap and hum along to the music. My own arms wrap around his neck and I kiss him lightly on the lips. Just as he's getting into it and trying to put his tongue in my mouth, I pull away and get off his lap. 

He groans and looks like a lost little puppy. I reach my hand out to him and he takes it, as I pull him off the sofa. Leading him to the bedroom, he slaps my ass a few times eliciting some moans and giggles from me. When we reach the room, I slam the door shut and push him up against it.

"No touching, unless I say so. If you talk, I'll stop. You're completely under my control, got it?" I say, pressing my body against his. He goes to speak his response but remembers that he's not allowed, so he nods. 

I cup his face in my hands and kiss him, hard. He allows me entrance and my tongue swirls round his mouth. He places his hands behind his back, so that he's not tempted to run his hands all over my naked body. His hard member is now straining against his jeans, making him uncomfortably tight. So, I fumble to undo his belt and slide both his jeans and boxers down, letting him spring free. As I continue kissing him, I grip one of my hands around him and start pumping slowly. He moans and I press myself up against him more, before sinking down to my knees. I look up at him and give him a sly wink, before I place him in my mouth bobbing my head as I take all of him in. We've been together long enough for me to know exactly how to bring him to edge quickly, so that he's cumming in my mouth.

I lead him to the bed.

"I want you to eat me out, you're allowed to talk" I command, feeling myself growing more wet. I'm liking this new dominance I've found and judging by Brendon's new erection, I can tell he's loving it too. 

He doesn't hesitate to follow my instructions, he kisses down me until he reaches my wet core. He kisses the top of my thighs and I shudder at his touch. Then, he places his tongue on my clit and runs it over my folds. He knows exactly how to please me and he does just that, bringing me closer to the edge.

After a few moments, I can feel a familiar tight knot in my stomach.

"I'm gonna cum babe" I say and I scream out his name as I let go.

His hands explore my body, he must have found it so difficult not to touch me. I kiss his neck and leave marks, so everyone will know he's taken.

"Now, I want you to fuck me" I say and he smirks, I can tell this is the instruction he's been waiting for the whole time. 

He positions his erection and enters me with such a force that I arch my back and let out a moan, a mixture of pain and pleasure. He soon settles into his usual pace and I'm a moaning mess, this time just in pleasure. I grip his hair tight and he groans my name loudly.

"Fuck, I'm so close" He says.

"Wait until I say so" I grip his hair tighter with one hand and leave scratches down his back with the other. He keeps going, but his pace slows slightly.

"I can't hold on much longer" He moans, a pained look on his face.

"Okay, fuck I'm gonna cum" I scream as I reach my orgasm, shouting his name. He does the same and then collapses on top of me, breathing heavily.

"You are so being the dominant one more often" He smirks.