You're Driving Me Crazy Part 2 (Smut)

"I had my fun and as easy as it would be to just leave you, all turned on, I don't feel that mean" Brendon whispers in my ear, before lightly nibbling my ear lobe.

"The things I want to do to you. I had to remain so calm in that interview. As I was talking about you, I had the dirtiest thoughts go through my head" He says, his voice deep. He then traces his hands down my body, slowly, towards my hips, before moving them back up again. As he does, I shiver all over. 

"But where should I do them? The counter? The table or perhaps the sofa?" He says, looking all around the room as his eyes go darker with lust. He stands behind me, pressing his body close against mine as he trails kisses down my neck. He does it agonisingly slowly and I go weak at the knees. He always knows how to get this reaction from me. 

"God, how are you so perfect? I just can't keep my hands off you" He whispers, his hands moving their way all over my front. I tingle all over under his touch, desperately craving more, I'm not good with teasing.

"Please Bren, don't tease" I beg, pouting slightly, which makes him laugh. He goes to sit down on the sofa and motions for me to sit on his lap, facing away from him. 

"Let's see what that perfect little body of yours can do" He smirks, meaning that he wants me to dance for him. At first I feel a little awkward as I begin to sway my hips side to side. I've never done this before so it feels anything but natural. But, as his hands rest on my hips I begin to settle into it more. I move my body up and down, still swaying my hips, eliciting moans from his pretty little mouth. I sit on his lap, feeling the hardness beneath me, as I rock my body from side to side.

"You're getting me so worked up princess, I can feel that you're excited too" He says, a hand brushing against my core. He turns me so I'm facing him, his hands guiding me back and forth, so that I'm riding his thigh. He knows this is one of my favourite things to do, as it is a sure fire way of getting me off. 

I close my eyes as I move up and down his thigh, pressing harder, getting more and more worked up. Brendon throws his head back and tries hard to control his breathing, I don't even have to ask him if he's enjoying it. 

"You know, I think it'd be much hotter if you took your clothes off too" I say, leaning forward to whisper in his ear. My hands find the hem of his T-shirt and I pull it up and over his head, exposing his toned chest. My hands roam it slowly, gliding over every muscle. He moves me off of his thigh so that he can take his shorts and boxers off, letting his erection spring free.

"Looks like someone was really enjoying it" I whisper, rubbing his upper thigh and tracing a finger along his base, making him let out a whimper.

He takes a deep breath, before pushing me back on the sofa, as he climbs between my legs. He takes one finger and runs it from my knee right to my upper thigh, then back down again. I buck my hips towards him, signalling that I want him to do more.

"Is someone a little desperate?" He teases, now tracing his tongue up and down my thigh. I nod vigorously, unable to speak because I'm too turned on. He teases two fingers around my core before slipping them inside, I gasp at the sensation. He works his magic, moving them around and in and out, doing what he does best. I feel a burning sensation in my stomach, letting me know that I'm very near the edge.

"Brendon, I'm so close" I whimper, my hands tangled in his hair, pulling it slightly. 

"Okay baby, do you want me to fuck you?" He asks and I nod.

"Use your words please" He instructs, consent is extremely important to him.

"Yes please, fuck me" I beg. He quickly gets off the sofa and goes to his shorts, which are discarded on the floor. He retrieves a condom and wastes no time in slipping it on, before coming back over to the sofa, between my legs. 

Without much warning, he pushes himself into me and we both let out a loud moan at the feeling. He begins thrusting, making me arch my back and scream his name repeatedly.

"You feel so fucking good" He moans, panting with the effort. My hands find his back and I leave scratches down it, knowing he'll thank me later for it. 

"I can't hold on much longer babe" He announces, as I feel my walls tightening around him. I nod, to let him know that I'm in the same position. The burning sensation that I felt earlier is even more overwhelming. I tense my body and then relax all my muscles, as I ride out my orgasm, screaming out his name as I release. He follows, gripping my hips tighter and shouting my name, looking me dead in the eye as he cums. 

He leans down and kisses me, with the same hunger as earlier. Our hands roam each other's bodies.

"I love you so much" I say in between kisses.

"I love you way more, you're so perfect" He mutters, not wanting to stop kissing me. 

"IM HERE" A voice shouts, closing the door behind them. It's Zack.

"Did you know he was coming?" I whisper, scrambling off the sofa to put some clothes on.

"No" Brendon replies, hopping round the room trying to put his underwear and shorts on. 

"Holy Shit" Zack says, immediately covering his eyes. I managed to pull my bikini bottoms on but I'm just standing in the middle of the room, with my boobs hanging out. 

"I'm just gonna go" I say, picking up a cushion and running upstairs as Brendon laughs hysterically.