Prince Brendon Part 2 (Smut)

Y/N POV:

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the Prince since our little rendezvous, it was everything I could have ever wanted. I'd always thought he was attractive, but I never thought he'd ever feel the same about me, especially as I'm just a servant. It's been difficult lately, because he's been away on Royal business so it's just been his Father around. Deep down I know that the King has no clue, but I'm still terrified he'll find out. If there's one thing you don't want to do, it's get on the King's bad side. I've witnessed it before and it's enough to make anyone quake in their boots.

"Y/N, the Prince is returning today so I expect his bedroom to be presentable" The King instructs, appearing out of nowhere, making me jump out of my skin.

"Of course your majesty, I'll see to it right away" I reply, curtseying to him.

He walks away and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. Even just being around him puts me on edge. As soon as he goes, I tidy away my cleaning equipment and take it up to the Prince's room. Normally, the head servant sees to his room but she's not here, so it's my job. I've never been in his room before. As I enter, I get a whiff of his cologne and I'm instantly transported back to that magical evening. I find one of his discarded shirts and hold it up to my nose briefly, taking in his scent. But, I hear footsteps in the corridor and quickly put it in a pile, ready for washing.

"Well well well, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist being in my bedroom" A voice says and I whip my head round quickly. There in the doorway, looking glorious as ever, is Prince Brendon. 

"Your Father told me to clean it, I promise I'm not creeping around" I stutter, unable to make eye contact with him. He comes closer to me and places his hand under my chin, turning my face towards him so that I can feel his breath on my face. I feel my cheeks blush violently.

"I was only teasing. God, I've missed you" He whispers, resting his forehead against mine. I go weak at the knees at those words, I would never in a million years have thought that he would miss me.

"You did?" I say, trying to act as calm as possible, even though my heart is beating rapidly.

"Of course, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I've been dreaming of touching you and feeling your skin against mine" He says, running his fingertip along my collarbone. I shiver under his touch and my breath hitches slightly. I feel myself gaining more confidence.

"I've missed you too, I've wanted nothing more than to have you kiss me and tell me how much you want me" I reply, bucking my hips towards his. He leans towards me and I close my eyes just as his lips hit mine. We move in time with another, I feel sparks go through my body. God, he's good. His tongue fights for entry and I gladly grant him it. 

Footsteps from outside his bedroom shake us out of the precious moment. 

"What are you two doing?" A booming voice questions. It's the King and he does not look happy.

"Nothing Father, I was just thanking her for making my room spotless" Brendon replies. Fuck, he's a good liar.

"You know you're not supposed to mix with the likes of her" The King tuts, storming off. I feel a stab of anger rush through my body, 'the likes of her'??

"Sorry about him, he's so old fashioned. Now, where were we?" Brendon says, walking over to me. He pushes me down onto the bed and crawls on top of me, pinning me down with his weight. He leans towards me and begins kissing me, caressing my inner thigh as he does. I feel myself growing wetter under his touch and he knows exactly what he's doing to me. I buck my hips, craving more of his touch. He slips his finger into my underwear and curls it, making me moan his name. I wriggled around, clutching the bedsheets and he works me closer to the edge. At the last moment, he slips his tongue in instead and bobs his head closer to my core.

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna cum so hard" I scream, letting go over his face. He cleans himself up and begins grinding on me, getting me all worked up again.

"You ready to go again?" He asks, smirking at me, knowing exactly what my answer is going to be. He takes my clothes off and throws them across the room. I sit up and help him out his clothes, his pants now uncomfortably tight.

"Is that more comfortable?" I ask him, taking him in my hand and pumping him slightly. He throws his head back and closes his eyes in pleasure.

"What on Earth would your Father have to say about this?" I say, quickening the pace so that he's a moaning mess.

I stop, just as he's about to cum and for a moment, he looks at me with anger I've never seen. Then, he pushes me back onto the bed and without any warning, he slams into me. I whimper at first but then relax into it and feel the pleasure.

"Fuck yes, like that" I moan, my hands roaming his body which is glistening with sweat. He grunts as he keeps thrusting into me.

"I'm close babe, I can't hold it in" He warns and before I know it, he's cumming inside me. I feel myself tighten around him, as I arch my back and shout his name as I cum. He collapses on the bed beside me and I move closer to him, so he can put his arm around me.

"What if your Father heard us?" I ask, suddenly feeling very anxious.

"Then he heard us. I've done lots of things he hasn't approved of, he'll just have to deal with this" Brendon says, turning over to kiss me.

I'm sorry my smuts are so shit