"Pac, I'm leaving. You can party the night away but this ain't it. You're doing way too much right now and I don't even want to be around you." I stood outside of the club, tapping my heel against the concrete.

"I'm only fucking with fat boy, it's just fun. He gotta pay, and that's just what it is. His wife is another way I can have my way. And believe me, I had my way with her alright..." He trailed off, rubbing his hands together.

"Wait a minute, don't tell me you slept with her? Please tell me you didn't stoop that low, Pac... Pac tell me I'm just dreaming right now. This can't be real." I shook my head in utter disbelief, finding it even hard to believe.

"I'm not gonna stand here and lie to you, I did sleep with her when-"

"Spare me the details, that's all I needed to know. Something is seriously wrong with the both of you. I don't know what's gotten into you but I don't fucking like it. So, I'm gonna leave and let you have fun." My limousine pulled up in front of us, right on cue.

"You act like I really wanted to fuck her, that was far from the case. Shit, It even took me a long ass time to get hard cause I didn't wanna do that shit." He explained, although he could've kept that to himself.

"Come on, Mika.." He attempted to reach over for me but I got into the car, ordering the chauffeur to close the door. Pac kicked on the side of it, causing me to roll the window down. "Pac, leave me alone. You keep kicking this car and it will be coming out of your paycheck. Keep fuckin' with me if you want to." I warned him in the most calmest nature possible.

"I'm gonna walk away before I do something I'll regret." He clenched his jaw. "Back to my house, please." I looked ahead at the chauffeur, rolling my window back up in the process before taking off into the highway.

"You heard about Pac messing around with some chick named Sarah?" I rolled my eyes at the mention of his name. Me and Pac were barely even speaking but I liked it that way at the moment, especially since he was acting like a totally different person.

"Sarah? There's a bunch of women named Sarah, Jewell. Is she white?" I asked as I stopped flipping the pages of my magazine, giving her my full attention. I didn't discriminate cause I knew Pac was very versatile when it came to women, if you were fine, he'd mess around with you.

"No, she isn't white. Sarah Chapman is her name. Word on the street is she fucking around with Puffy too. She's a pass around." I shook my head, not even surprised.

"So, Puffy is cheating on his new model girlfriend now? First he walked out on his high school sweetheart, Misa for the intern of Uptown, and now he's messing around behind her back? Not to be rude, but what do they see in his ass-"

"Money, bitch. Money make people do some crazy shit. It doesn't matter how you look or how old you are, if those pockets are right, you're gonna have motherfuckers trying to get a piece of that." She answered, reaching over for her glass of Moët before taking a seat.

The two of us went out for a girl's spa day, just the two of us. I didn't like that much female energy around me, with the exception of her because she was my homegirl through thick and thin. We had each other's back and I knew that I could trust her if I couldn't trust anybody else. It was good to have friends like that, people who would never want to kick you whenever you were down. If anything, she would always lift me up and knock some sense into me.

"Well, you already know that me and Tupac getting back together is a no, no. We want two different things and I still have hope for me and Larenz." I admitted it as if I still had a chance to repair what we once had.

I knew for a fact that he was over us and everything pertaining to me but that still didn't mean that I wasn't willing to keep trying. He was angry and he had every right to be so waiting for him to come back to me felt like the best solution. Chasing him would probably only push him farther away from me.