"Beautiful!" The photographer yelled obnoxiously before making his way to the other guests of the party. "Come on, Nip." Bobby made his way behind her, snaking both arms around her waist. He used his tongue to drag across the side of her neck in a sensual manner as a greeting-one that I never knew existed.

Me and Pac exchanged glances before he stepped back and enjoyed the view. I nudged him in the side of the arm so we could walk away from what they had going on but he didn't budge. "Oh, my apologies, how's it going, sweetheart?" Bobby stepped in front of me, pulling me in for an unexpected and a little rough embrace.

"It's going great, and I must say, I'm a huge fan of yours. You're the man." I smiled sweetly before standing back. "Like J.J. say, what can I say?" He popped his collar, a smirk appearing at the side of his face.

We mingled for a few more minutes before speaking with other guests. "Oh shit, there's Faith over there." Pac pointed out, the devilish grin that I knew all too well evident on his lips.

"What are you up to, Pac?" I furrowed my eyebrows, now being cautious as ever when it came to his upcoming actions. "You stay here and have a good time, I got some business to take care of." He inched closer to the other side of the club but not before I grabbed a hold of his arm.

"I know what you're trying to do but trust me when I say that it's not worth it. Can you think twice before you make this careless mistake?" I held tightly onto the side of his arm but he just kept walking, practically dragging me across the floor.

I came to the conclusion that it was no use but I still trailed behind him so I knew what he was going to do. "What's up, Faith? Long time, no see." He stated, catching her attention. She flashed a smile in his direction before giving him a welcoming hug. I was surprised by her actions, due to the fact that he had issues with her husband, but apparently she was okay with Pac anyway.

"Nice to see you again, Pac." She smiled before her eyes landed on me. Again? I was caught off guard completely. But then it dawned on me that back in October, they were seen at a club with each other and photos had surfaced, landing in magazines. I never questioned him about it and eventually ended up forgetting about it.

"Hey, Mika, what's up, girl?" She greeted, grinning from ear to ear. I felt uneasy but forced a smile upon my lips nonetheless. "Faith had recorded a song with me that should make it on the album, did I tell you about that?" He smirked, throwing his arm across my shoulder.

"Uh, no... you didn't. But, it's nice seeing you, I have to go." I removed Pac's hand away from me-I didn't want any parts of what he had going on. I stood in the corner of the club and watched as they continued to talk amongst each other, which didn't look right at all. Was she aware of the mind games he was playing or was she in on it too?

Pretty much the rest of the whole night, they were around each other and took even more photos together. I was beyond ready to leave the whole atmosphere-the uncomfortableness of the whole night just made me want to disappear into a whole other dimension.