"Sir." I heard the loud, deep voice of the bartender say.

I turned to see him holding out my cup. I took the cold glass from him and thanked him before running off to find Michael.

Eventually I found him in a booth in a corner of the room. I sat down beside him and the several girls that were with him.

"Luke." Michael said as he threw his arms around me. "What are you drinking?" He asked as he hugged me tighter.

"Silver Breeze." I said before taking a sip of it.

Michael laughed and let go of me before leaning back onto a girl with dark hair. "You shouldn't have another one of those, you're gonna get sick." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. He thought he was going to tell me how much I could drink? He's probably already gotten sick. I stared him down as I sucked the drink down way too fast. Fuck.

I smiled lazily at him as I slammed the glass onto the table, scaring the girls and cracking it.

"I think I'll be fine." I said smugly.

"Whatever man." He said as he turned his attention to the girls boobs. I wasn't about to stay and watch so I got up and headed out to the hall.

My head felt like it was swirling but once I stepped into the hall, it stopped. I took a deep breath of the cool air that wasn't filled with sweat and vodka. The music was still loud so I headed down a hall to my right.

This hotel looked like every other hotel. Fake plants, paintings, dirty carpet, you know what I'm talking about.

I traced the designs on the wall as I turned around and headed down a different hallway now in search of a bathroom. I checked all the signs on the wall, none directed me to a bathroom, just a spa or the gym.

I took another right and was met with an open area with couches and fake plants littering the room. My bladder ached and I knew that I was gonna piss my pants if I didn't do something right away.

I sighed as I approached one of the fake plants, which actually now that I'm up close, is real. Fucking plants.

I didn't think twice as I unzipped my pants.

-

Stormella

I threw a towel into the dirty bag. I only had seven rooms to go and plenty of time to do it so I decided it was time for a break.

I pushed my cart off to the side and headed down the hallway to the lounge area. I needed to sit before my legs fell off.

I could still hear the music from the party blasting through the halls of the hotel.

I turned right again and was met with the lounge area which was empty, except for the tall curly haired man who was hovering over a potted bush.

I watched as he swore and undid his belt.

I found myself speaking before I realized it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice echoing in the quiet area making him jump before turning to look at me.

Some of his blonde curls fell over his face which was expressionless. He was wearing a red button up with tight black pants. He was clearly drunk and obviously from the party.