Rvb S10 E17 "Remember Me How I Was"

Start from the beginning

Carolina: (Laughs) My friend?! Who the hell gave you that idea?

Church: Well... she did.

Carolina turns away from him.

Church: Look, she was a total bitch. Trust me, I know. But she told me once she would have given anything to save you. I don't know what she meant exactly, but if you really want to take down the Director, you gotta pull yourself together, you know. You gotta let it go.

Carolina: You say that... like I'm sad she's gone, but I'm not. I hated her. I couldn't compete.

Church: That doesn't matter anymore.

Carolina: But even she couldn't find the Director! Agent Texas; the best of the best. How the hell am I supposed to do what she couldn't?!

Church vanishes and reappears in front of her.

Church: Carolina, if she was really the best, then she would be standing here right now, not you. Let it go.

Carolina looks down and pulls out something.

Church: What is that?

Carolina opens her hand, revealing a dirty looking dog tags.

Carolina: They're her dog tags... Wash found them in the crash.

Church: Tex didn't wear dog tags.

Carolina cleans off some dirt from the tag with her thumb, revealing Connecticut's name. A USB then quickly pops out from the top.

Carolina: Connie?

Church: It looks like some kind of data unit.

Carolina: Can you tell me what's on it?

Church: Only one way to find out. And hey, if I'm not out... in like three months, don't bother coming in looking for me. Just... move on with your lives.

A brief pause of silence.

Church: Okay, im gonna... I'm gonna go now.

Church disappears.

Past/Boot Camp
It's been quite awhile since Leo told his friends his past and by "awhile," roughly over two years to be exact. Leo, Racheal and Ethan have grown in those years as friends, physically and their skills.

Even at the moment them and their fellow trainees are doing some training, practicing their marksman skills. They were all equiped with the standard Battle Rifle and lined up at the shooting range, firing at their respective target dummies.

The whole place was filled with the sound of guns going off and no-one was allowed to wear earmuff headsets, apparently the Sargent believes that bursting your eardrums now, is better then them bursting on the battle field. Can't disagree with him on that.

Over to Leo who was doing fairly, well with his target. Each time he fired the gun, his bullet would hit around the middle and sometimes dead centre to Leo's enjoyment. Leo goes to put in another clip of ammo, until he catches that Riley guy, glaring at him over from his section.

This has been going on ever since the Railgun training. Whenever he ever saw Riley or walked past the guy, he would either give him a glare of hatred or purposely bump into his shoulder. At first Leo just ignored the guy, but as more time passes on with Riley still continuing his actions. There's only so, much Leo could take, until bursting.

Leo: (Sighs) Just focus on something else, Leo.

Leo was so, lost in thought that he hadn't notice the guy he was talking about was making his way over to him. Leo reaches for his ammo clip and puts it into his gun, but before he fires a hand lands on his shoulder.