Chapter 18

The hand slammed against the cave wall, the claymore swinging in his other hand. The heat radiated from his iron armor like a stove top. His skin underneath sweating but holding little damage, made him ever more previous to others. The dragon laid dead in the cave its ten yard head slammed against the spaces area. The iron knight took a deep breath before closing his eyes.

The Iron Knight recalled how he escaped, slicing through the belly of the beast. Once swallowed by the dragon, the knight traveled down it's esophagus into its reeking belly. The stomach acid was mixed with blood of all sorts of animals and humans. The knight knew one thing was for sure; his sword would cut through its belly.

The moment of his triumph had come and gone, as he made his way down the cliff wall. The breeze slowly aired the nasty smell from his body. Dark clouds gathered over head as he continued down the steep path. He wasn't sure if the fall would kill him, he had never tried, but he knew one thing was for sure, he wanted his revenge. He knew at this point he couldn't get to the wizard, so he was left with one other to kill, the king.

The knight didn't hesitate, even down the sheer wall, walking down with speediness. He was in a hurry for something, for his death, and the death of the king. He had slang armies of men, and dragons together, but now he had one final challenge before the death of the king, the army of an entire kingdom against him. He would have to kill every soul, it would be the most grueling battle of his life, but he felt up to the challenge. After all, he was the Iron Knight the doom and nightmare of these people. If he couldn't put the fear of gods in them, who else could?