Aftercare

Finally finding release left Loki just as drained as Kitri felt herself. In the aftermath of it all, he got rid of his double and changed himself to look like his usual pale self, and pulled Kitri into his arms. Her body was covered from various marks he had left on her, but no matter how much concern he showed, she would not let him heal her. She preferred to feel the sting of what had happened for a little while longer, adding to the bliss of riding out the rest of the effects of the elixir.

Watching him go from such a dominating monster, to having so much worry for her wellbeing made Kitri feel giddy, and she sighed nuzzling into his neck, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her naked sore body.

They could now clearly see how perfectly their personalities fit together as they laid there. They both had dark sadistic needs that the other helped awaken, and it was incredible how those needs were powerful ones, yet completely in sync, like opposite sides of the same coin.

He wanted to rule over all, her included. To stand above everyone else and look down at them by using his cleverness and illusions. Anyone weak would not pose a threat, and anyone powerful enough to stand up to him would be considered an enemy to be outsmarted and destroyed if they did not agree to bow down before him.

Often the latter was much more entertaining, since he would have to use his brilliant mind to force them down. It was the reason he was the god of mischief and trickery. He enjoyed the game itself, while not caring about the end result or who he hurt or helped in the process. This was exactly how he had made so many enemies in Hel, both good and bad people; he loved using them for his own experiments just the same.

Kitri was different though. She had the same neutral allegiance, and was most definitely powerful and ambitious enough that she could be considered a threat, but had no interest in ruling or holding that specific kind of power.

She was manipulative and intelligent, but would usually just use that to occasionally have her own fun without any true purpose. It has gotten her in trouble as well, and after her burning escape she truly did not have any knowledge on what she would be doing, which changed soon after they met.

She had finally found an incredible outlet for her needs, which was to show them off to someone who understood and likewise took pleasure in them, and he found someone who he could use to experience that pleasing type of power, over and over again without having it threaten his plans.

Kitri had quickly fallen asleep with her head resting on his chest and her arms around his waist. He stayed awake for a bit longer in thought, admiring her sleepily, and lightly tracing his fingers over her shoulder and down her arm. Despite her wishes, he did use magic to heal some of the bruises and cuts he left from harshly throwing her around as he traced over them.

Her lack of expectations and loose morals made it hard for him to even want to manipulate her since they first met. To what ends would you trick someone who is not grounded anywhere, and their only noted passion is share in yours and push you forward? To screw over the Avengers? He thought of that at first, but she would have willingly left them herself and had made no real attachments with most of them. To make her do something to his benefit? She was already taking charge on her own by that time to seduce or use whoever she wanted, and was eager to have him involved in everything she did.

She stood beside him because she wished to, not out of any sort of obligation or force, but due to the fact that she enjoyed him forcing her under him so much. She was defiantly opposed to it for fun, but clearly craving for him only to dominate her. It gave him quite a pleasurable attachment to playing this power game with her.

It made him feel special in a way he didn't realize he needed after all.

He gently moved a loose strand of her hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear, and sighed deeply while closing his eyes.