Her God

Kitri sat down on Loki's couch, removing her boots and moving her feet underneath her, while Loki went to pour them two more glasses of dark red wine. He handed her one as he sat down, lounging back with a sigh while putting an arm around her shoulders as he gazed at the fireplace. She gently placed her glass down on the coffee table in front of them. "Wish to see something interesting?"

He nodded eagerly, and she put one of her hands lightly on his thigh. He chuckled as he looked down at her hand with a devious smile. "I must admit, I quite enjoy where this is going."

She nudged him playfully while rolling her eyes. "Watch the fire."

Kitri began lightly tracing shapes with her fingers on his leather covered thigh, and he watched as the fire in the fireplace began to bend oddly. The flames would elongate and twist in mesmerizing unnatural patterns, and he watched with interest, quickly realizing that the shapes of the flames were the identical to the patterns she was caressing onto his thigh.

"Incredible..." He whispered.

He then looked down at her, seeing that she was no longer looking at the fireplace but up at him, deep into his eyes with a soft smile, looking over his handsome features and trying to gauge his reaction. Her eyes, dark with lust, glowed a bit around the pupil like burning red embers.

Loki caressed her cheek and slowly pushed her down so she was laying on her back, looking up at him expectantly. He got so close to her face their lips were almost touching, hers trembling slightly with the need to feel his against her.

He kissed her jawline instead, moving down and placing hungry kisses along her neck, biting the skin lightly. She threw her head back with a hushed moan that made his hips buckle towards her. "So fast, and you have already found my weak spot." She murmured.

Loki pulled his head up to look at her. "Is that so? I believe it will be quite a bit of fun finding all of your weak spots..." He teased, his emerald green eyes glowing with excitement.

Her hand slowly traced down his chest and lightly grazed the hard bulge trying to escape the leather of his pants. He dropped his face into her neck, groaning from her touch. "I could say the same for you." She whispered.

She touched his well fitted armor, unfortunately struggling to find a way to remove it. Loki chuckled as she felt it disappear, her hands suddenly feeling the warmth of his smooth chest, a drastic change from the metallic chill she just had her hands on.

Her eyes widened with surprise. "How?"

"An illusion, my sweet. I wish to appear as if I am armored and ready for battle at all times. Around Odin's halls I could really be wearing nothing at all as far as anyone else can tell."

Kitri grinned, tracing his chest. "Well, I do not think you will need any illusions to make my clothes come off." She teased.

Loki growled, kissing her deeply while working to remove her robes. She had to stand up off the couch to strip to her undergarments, but his hands were already on her, removing her bra and tossing it to the side.

He lifted up her black lace panties as she stepped out of them. "These are quite nice. They fit your curves perfectly." He admitted.

"Wish to keep them, then?" Kitri joked with a smirk as he admired her naked body in front of him. As her words sunk in he suddenly stood up, pulling her against him harshly and looking down at her. He didn't say anything but she could see the excitement in his eyes at the idea.

The thought of keeping something intimate of hers for himself was thrilling. Like a small reminder of what had and was about to take place. He still said nothing, but Kitri relished the silent interest in his expression, flattered by that desire.