Worship Me

Loki continued tracing the dagger up from her chest to her neck. He stepped closer, putting his other hand on her hip. Kitri gasped out loud as she felt another hand roughly grab onto the hair, and violently pull her head back toward her shoulder.

Loki seemed completely unfazed, trailing the blade slowly up her exposed neck, throat, and jawline.

She wanted to make some kind of cheeky remark aloud about the third double joining the party, but with her head held back and a knife at her throat, it was impossible for her to speak without the movement getting her cut. The third double, having used his right hand on her hair, reached around with the other to get a grip on one of her breasts, squeezing it.

Loki moved the blade along her jawline, as he moved his hand from her thigh, and into the long opening on the side of her skirt, caressing her leg before slowly moving his fingers along her skin close to her inner thighs. Teasing, yet not close enough to where she wished he'd touch her.

"Strip of these." He commanded, putting a finger underneath the waistband of her panties and pulling on it before having it snap pack against her skin.

"Or what?" Kitri couldn't help but ask in defiance, the blade of the knife lightly cutting into her skin under her jawline from moving, but she did not notice nor care. She gasped again from the feeling of the double pulling harder on her hair to hold her back, while Loki grew a devious smile.

The Loki that was tightly holding her arms back spoke. "Well I guess that depends on whether you can answer correctly, kitten..."

The Loki holding her hair moved closer to whisper into her ear. "Which one of me is the real one?" He asked as she felt the blade start moving back down along her neck.

She stifled a moan, unable to think straight.

"Aggh.. why not just use ropes to restrain me? Fine, I will remove them if you let go of me."

The Loki in front of her chuckled and shook his head. "Surely you do not think I am this easy to fool? We both know you can do it while restrained. Secondly, I think your questioning my orders made me change my mind on giving you that option." He said as she felt the blade leave her skin. Her head being held back forced her to stare at the ceiling, unable to clearly figure out what was happening. She felt him reach into the slit of her skirt and use the dagger to cut her panties off himself.

The Loki holding her arms back continued. "Last of all, this is much more fun compared to ropes, would you not agree?" She moaned loudly, as the Loki in front of her pushed his fingers into her under her skirt, and the hand on her breast slipped into her corset top to fondle her breasts. The Loki holding her hair pulled on it a bit harder before whispering into her ear. "Now guess, my sweet."

"What will you do to me if I get it wrong?" she thought, unable to make the words out aloud as Loki began pumping his fingers in and out of her, her legs trembling from his touch.

"Let us hope you do not get it wrong. For your own sake." Her mind was swimming from all the sensations, all elevated by the elixir. She tried to focus but could barely remember her name, let alone think properly.

"You better speak soon, I do not like to be kept waiting." He said, but she could not even figure out which Loki the sound was coming from, as she felt the one in front of her place the blade back against her neck as he continued pleasing her with his fingers.

"You." She said quickly. "With the dagger." She added quietly.

It was the most logical guess. He was the one she had her eye on the whole time while they fought. She felt the blade move back down toward her chest and she felt the grip on her hair loosen, allowing her to finally move her head to look in front of her. Loki took a moment to admire the disheveled and lustful look she had on her face as she looked at him, her neck and chest now covered in light pink marks from his blade, before he showed a proud grin.