Chapter 1: A new me, avenge me

Start from the beginning

Luckily, as though she was physically switch, Fei Yun felt that her body was the same as her past life, her strength, endurance, everything was the same only her appearance and voice changed. As though she physically swapped bodies across space and time. But she knows there was no way that could have happened, this was probably heavens will, the previous owner was too weak, karma had given her a second chance. 

Looking at her space ring that she had made from modern time technology, Fei Yun smiled. Not only was her body good, she even had the spacering where she stored all her precious items her vast supply of pills, cultivation books, medication, precious herbs. after all the safest place to put her items was on her own person. the ring itself could turn invisible and can be commanded to 'open' with the will of the ring bearer. 

There was really nothing to fear. She sat up, ignoring the tinge in her legs as she moved. This was nothing compared to what she went through in her past.

"Crack crack "

her face didn't show a hint of pain when she twisted her legs back into position.

Jab! Jab! Jab!

She struck the acupuncture points, popped blood pills into her mouth to replenish her blood and after sitting in her own pool of blood for a minute ,she slowly bent her knees and stood up. There were still pain but this was still nothing to her. Maybe others might scream out but not her. Pain was an emotion she didn't have because the torture she went through while training to be an assassin back in the 24st century had already pushed her pain sensors to its limit.

In her eyes, the innocent sparkle that existed previously was no longer there, only a pair of dark cold blooded ruthless abyss that could suck the soul of the weak-hearted. she was no longer the weak daughter Xue Fei Yun. Since they shared the same name, Fei Yun vowed that she would avenge the dead feiyun who called her to this body and she will climb up and return them 'fear' like never before.

Silent in her thoughts, Her ears twitched, just as she turned to see the door, a girl who appeared slightly older popped in and seeing the horrible sight before her , paled. She wanted to scream but her mouth was covered by feiyun who suddenly appeared behind her faster than her eyes could follow. In her trembling fear, she slowly said,

"Fei..fei...fei Yun . . . ?"

From her memories, she recognized this girl to be one of the slave that was suppose to take care of the gardening around the estate. She was also one of the only friend who would help the dead Feiyun by giving her portion of her food and even stealing medicine when feiyun was sick in the past.

"Qin, Shhhh... I'm alright- "

Just as she was about to speak, her ears twitched again, footsteps , roughly 6 people. She knew this was bad if they found them Qin would be framed.

"You need to get out of here now. People are coming. Troublesome ones..." Feiyun spoke as she pushed Qin under the bed and told her to stay here covering Qin's ears with Qin's own hands.

Then she sat back down in the pool of blood,

"Crack! Thud!"

Feiyun dislocated one of her knees and fell back down in the position closing her eyes as the footsteps draw near.

Qin who witnessed everything almost vomited but swallowed down everything when the doors burst open, leaving only a trail of tears on her face as she cried silently.

Feiyun heard the voices and immediately she knew who came, the twins, concubine Xia and her maid , Physician Mo and the housekeeper Lou.  Seeing the mess concubine Xia could only sigh at what her daughters did.

"Physician Mo , check if the girl is still alive. Is she is, clean her up just nice but don't save her too much, the gash on her face, use this cream and her legs... Leave it, just wrap then in cloth... the war is won and general is coming back, such a good timing. When the general comes, he will summon you, tell him the results is a crippled woman with a scar."

Physician Mo sneered seeing the beauty. He carried her from the floor together they left the place to return to the orchid manor. He placed her on the bed his hands tracing her white jade like skin, only stopping at her thighs before a crack could be heard as he positioned her leg back. Just as he was about to slid his fingers to untie her dress, the doors flew open,

" How is she ?! " His voice thundered shocking physician Mo.

"Jun... You shouldn't shout... What if you disturb fei'er recovery." Concubine Xia spoke in a sad, worried tone. Behind her were the sneering twins.

Physician Mo greeted general Xue" lord, her face was ruined by the assassin's, I've tried my best to reduce the possible scarring but I still think the scar will be obvious... As for her legs... I managed to save one but the other...I could not. " Physician Mo dipped his head, feeling sorry but hiding the small smile he wore. 

"How?! Tell me how did she end up like this ?!"  General Xue asked, but he could not hide the small trace of joy from feiyun's sensitive ears.

" Calm down Jun" concubine Xia stroke his arm, " we will find out the assassin who entered and when we do, justice will be brought for fei'er."
Concubine Xia spoke a tone so sad betraying the sneer in her eyes.

The general knelt down beside Feiyun's bed and grasped her hand in one, " Feiyun, daddy promise to bring you justice..."

Hearing this, feiyun sighed in her heart , 'a whole family of oscar winners...the real feiyun, thank god she could not see her father's horrible acting, this i will remember for you avenge you.'

This man is such a schemer that he doesn't ever take off his mask. Indeed a pro.