"You aren't planning to murder me or something...are you?"

The voice scoffed at this.

"Jeon, I'd be murdering you in a cold, dark alley. Not in your own fucking house."

There was a playful tone to this banter, unlike their serious fights.

"First, you blindfold me, then you refuse to tell me what's all this about. I've got reason to think that!"

The voice chuckled.

The blindfold was smoothly removed and Jungkook stood gaping at what he saw before him.

Even though it was still dark, the room was visible due to an array of candles lit on the floor. A bunch of them made a heart shape, while the gaps were filled with rose petals.

In the center, was a table, decorated with roses and a candle lit in between.

A bottle of coke, placed near two empty plates.

And the room smelled unusual...it smelled...good. Jungkook figured the camdles must've been scented.

He snapped his head and stared at the source of voice, which belonged to none other than Taehyung, with a feeling of awe.

"Y-You've done this... alone?" He spoke softly.

Taehyung smiled slightly.

"Yeah...not too hard since you were gone pretty much the entire day..."

Jungkook looked down, fidgeting with his fingers.

"It must've cost a lot..."

Taehyung groaned softly.

"Ah, Jeon, you worry too much. Had to just call up my favorite store for all the candles. Being a regular customer, they offered a discount. Plus, I'm the CEO of the most influential company of South Korea, money isn't a factor."

Taehyung didn't mean to brag, he was simply stating facts.

Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know how to thank you for this, Mr. Kim,"

It was true. It wasn't everyday that someone literally decorated his house and made him feel special. Ironically, it was the same man who had become the cause of his distress ever since he came to Seoul.

"Technically, I'd done all this to thank YOU." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Thank me? For what?"

"For everything." pat came his reply.

Taehyung led Jungkook to the chair, and pulled it out for him

He blushed and rolled his eyes playfully.